2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread is toxic
Kobe and Bron are cool and y'all trying to make them enemies
someone @ me when y'all talking about something else
not toxic. i was just setting the record straight. has nothing to do with bron or kobe going at each other. that never really happened on an even plane. for one to much gap between their draft years. then they both rarely if ever had ring capable teams at the same time when all guys were healthy that needed to be healthy. so you would rarely if ever see a proper battle. it was always one guy had a bunch of stiffs or guys were hurt.

but the reasons i stated above are the why the narrative started with the bron vs kobe. the media made that up.the nba kept it going trying to move kobe out the way for the next king.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
these LeGBT nikkas have ruined the thread again smh

let's get the discord poppin again brehs

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::dead:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cacruso becoming a cult legend....:russ: :banderas:

He’s like Luke but with none of the extra privilege of being the son of a HOFer.

and Caruso is actually good.

we really signed feggit for 6 YEARS.....wtf was mitch smoking

every trade deadline after that he had mysterious back injuries. I didn't think I could hate him more and then he became our coach :francis:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know Jordan Clarkson mad as shyt watching this team. He could have been Caruso but he tried to become Swaggy P.

:francis:

Dude was a legit monster his first 2 years. Now he's obsolete. Kuz could easily follow that path if he's not careful.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
and Caruso is actually good.

we really signed feggit for 6 YEARS.....wtf was mitch smoking

every trade deadline after that he had mysterious back injuries. I didn't think I could hate him more and then he became our coach :francis:

Breh that’s the best part. He’s actually like able because he worked hard and is slowly becoming a factor. In due time he’ll actually be a real contributor out there. Luke was always a bum ass glue guy with a wack ass tat.

To think that he may of had a hand in stunting the tank dogs growth just makes shyt all the worse. The Kings is the perfect situation for him, he can lead the tank in that basketball wasteland.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I can’t with you nikkas :bryan:

You’re basically arguing that LeBron was a media creation, the league was trying to phase Kobe out, and that Kobe was better than LeBron in a time period where its highly arguable that he wasn’t.
wrong.

Lebron the KING before he was there yet, was a media creation, by ESPN(they ran with bron from his HS days, unheard of before bron), so of course they would run with him all throughout his career. the nba was fine by that push and was cool with moving kobe out the dang way as early as possible. ask yourself, why did you hear so many commentators talking about kobe losing it. even though he wasnt actually losing anything. it was like they were saying one thing and we were all watching something else. They were both balling. why couldnt they co-exist without the narratives? The media(ESPN/ The NBA) wasnt having it. and i explained why.

Its not a knock on bron or kobe. those dudes balled and did their jobs. they were both mega stars old man kobe is a retired legend and bron is a playing legend. no hate at all. If you think about it notice the media/and the nba's media was trying to push Steph as that new one. as if bron wasnt still bron or something. i was like how are they going to act like we cant see this man playing? dont get me wrong prime no injuries mvp year steph was a monster and deserved his hype. but why did it have to include "is he better than bron?" nonsense? didnt make sense until you look at what they started doing with kobe and bron.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I know Jordan Clarkson mad as shyt watching this team. He could have been Caruso but he tried to become Swaggy P.

:francis:

Dude was a legit monster his first 2 years. Now he's obsolete. Kuz could easily follow that path if he's not careful.

Smfh, we really coulda used Clarkson too but that Laker lifestyle took him under. I think the championship aspirations might save Kuz. Had Clarkson been in S. Breezy’s place during Kobe’s back to back he might’ve been ok.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
wrong.

Lebron the KING before he was there yet, was a media creation, by ESPN(they ran with bron from his HS days, unheard of before bron), so of course they would run with him all throughout his career. the nba was fine by that push and was cool with moving kobe out the dang way as early as possible. ask yourself, why did you hear so many commentators talking about kobe losing it. even though he wasnt actually losing anything. it was like they were saying one thing and we were all watching something else. They were both balling. why couldnt they co-exist without the narratives? The media(ESPN/ The NBA) wasnt having it. and i explained why.
LeBron was that damn good out of high school that's why it was unheard of before LeBron. :dahell:

And LeBron has always been intensely scrutinized by the media and always had detractors. :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.