2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
cavs were never a title contending team before 2008/2009

You realize that was 2009? Lebron was already in the league for 6 years at that point. Kobe stans had been insecure about lebron since he came out of highschool and beasting right away; years prior to Lebron getting his first mvp (the year cavs became title contenders)

we all know what this is about

kobe stans on lebron

Why Kobe Bryant Fans Don’t Like LeBron James

Ice Cube (a kobe stan) even called Kobe stans (noticed he didn't call out lakers fans) out on it

Ice Cube Welcomes LeBron to LA, but Not All Kobe Fans Feel the Same Way
When did I say they were finals contenders before then( even though they were in the finals in 2007) the height of Kobe vs Lebron occurred in 08-10 and you telling me “but that was 09” but then proceed to post articles from ice cube and another that we’re written last year.

Let’s look at what actually occurred back then, besides commercials right.

ESPN-2009

The State of the Great Debate: Kobe vs. LeBron 2009

Kobe Bryant entered the NBA just as LeBron James finished fifth grade. In many ways they are exceptionally different. Yet 13 years later, their careers are inextricably intertwined in the minds of basketball fans. They are the two most recent recipients of the NBA's MVP award, gold medal-winning Team USA teammates and leaders of teams favored to make next month's NBA Finals.

100x100.jpg
They are also rivals for the title of best player on the planet.

Even though I believe that Kobe Bryant is hands down the best player in the NBA right now (a little bias, I know), it would be hard to argue that LeBron James isn't the leading MVP candidate thus far. Kobe Bryant has played great and Dwyane Wade has played as if reborn, but LeBron has been unbelievable!

Not only has LeBron lead his Cavs past the defending NBA champion Boston Celtics as the best team in the East, but he has also totally redefined his game by improving his game on the defensive end of the floor. So far LeBron has got to be the front runner for the MVP, but I also believe he should be in the running for Defensive Player of the Year.

Kobe Bryant vs. LeBron James 2009

Let me guess. Kobe Stan’s wrote this huh? The media fueled Kobe and Lebron beef and you over here posting Oxus cube and opinion of Kobe fans a few years after he retired

I’m posting what actually was said when these nikkas were both in their primes playing

Not to mention

^^all of this was the product of Kobe Stan’s huh? :troll: Not the media hyping them up

I’m only getting started with you too. I haven’t even gotten to ESPN and the Cavs vs Lakers hype

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
this thread is toxic
Kobe and Bron are cool and y'all trying to make them enemies
someone @ me when y'all talking about something else

Seriously, last year was one thing it was Bron’s first season, things went bad, and we got all the hard feelings out of the way. Now we actually the best or at least among the best in the league and nikkaz still want to talk about old shyt. Outside of a post or two, none of us should even be dedicating that much time to that.

This the most fun, enjoyable, and quite frankly lovable team that we’ve had in years. I can’t wait to watch us play. Ain’t been that way in years. Both sides need to get the fukk over it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This. Need to take this shyt to a separate thread or something

I think the best thing to do is just ignore it unless it’s too much then the brehs can throw out a friendly reminder that we’re actually a good team this season and have better things to worry about.

I’m actually surprised this dirtbag ain’t on the staff....:russ:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I think the best thing to do is just ignore it unless it’s too much then the brehs can throw out a friendly reminder that we’re actually a good team this season and have better things to worry about.

I’m actually surprised this dirtbag ain’t on the staff....:russ:

:lolbron: Might be a while before Fish gets back in the NBA

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:upsetfavre:I don't feel like talking about Kobe/Lebron but

loaded with BS:russ:

Kobe was never as marketable as Lebron even before the rape case. Kobe's shoes never sold and he never had the endorsement offers of Lebron. The entire Kobe/Lebron thing started from insecure Kobe fans. If you don't believe me, go take a look at the lakersground archives. Kobe stans, even before Lebron came along, used to hate; Iverson, Vince Carter, and T-mac. Later they would hate D-Wade and even CP3. Basically anyone who was seen as comp/better than Kobe. It was only a matter of time before they would hate Lebron because he was better out of highschool, and then ran off a string of 4 mvps in a 5 year span. Lebron fans never looked at Kobe as comp. It was always the ghost of Jordan that he chased, in their eyes.
kobe wasnt as marketable? LOL> pre rape trial that didnt happen, yes he was.

You have to understand what i just said. we have never seen an entire network(ESPN) basically grow a mega star before. they helped bron grow into a brand and it became The ESPN bron show. Bron was the truth right out the gate. so you cant really hate on it. But thanks to that it made you THINK he was so marketable from the jump. we dont know what he would've been as a normal player coming in from high school without that sports media hype from the biggest sports network on the planet at the time. so to make a long story short, i guess you could say bron was more marketable but it had little to do with bron and more to do with espn. later in life bron became the good guy with things he's done for the kids, cleveland, etc. but we're talking about right off the bat. kobe had mcdonalds commercials, nike, etc, etc.

Lets not forget that reaction of china during the olympics, bron, wade come out, they love em, but when the mamba walks out. they go beyond nuts. its like Michael Jackson just stood up. why is that? because kobe was marketable. in addition he was very wordly not so with most nba guys that are born and raised here in the states. You can't knock that reality, the dude wasnt a bad looking guy right. we know thats one thing you need. he wasnt so big where he was too big to imagine being him(like a lot of big men in the nba), and he spoke 3 languages. That is easily marketed towards the world. I bet you bron wasnt interviewed by spanish stations in cleveland like that, but kobe was, kobe was being questioned by international spanish stations when in the olympics. dont be blind to our US only. Nike is world wide. so is mcdonalds and a few other big boy corporations.

Now i will ride with you on this point. Kobe was so nerded out on basketball and nothing else. I agree with you there, that he was less marketable than bron bron or any other super star player that has a LIFE outside of hoops. you would never see kobe in traffic in the club, etc. dude was in the gym or ghost.

the eagle thing killed off most of his marketability. some people dropped him and picked him back up later, some he said i'm good when they tried to come back because he felt the manner in which they dropped him (without finding out if he did it or not so quickly, he realized these people dont have my back at all. not even a little bit.)

BUt again this aint a bron vs kobe in reality. this is a reality that was created due to those things i stated earlier:

-Bron being raised by ESPN(biggest sports network)

-the NBA never again pushing any one player like they pushed MJ, so it will always have to be multiple stars, which means they will try to retire you early and pop off about the other younger guys coming up.

-Eagle, CO killed a lot of kobe marketability.
- Bron walked into a sorry team as a mature team playing baller who could also score. so all eyes were on him and this is post kg and post kobe, post R.lewis, etc. we've seen these HS dudes go straight to the league and ball. so now we're no longer afraid to follow them around like stars, we know some of them have the ability to deliver on the hype. bron was one of those guys who delivered. he was truly what they advertised to us. the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.