2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
EJxh1X8VUAEAL-x

:scust:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Yeeeeeah I think that’s enough of The Who was hated more pissing contest. Let’s all acknowledge that we now understand what put us against one another and continue to embrace our common ground of wanting a championship this season. :ld:

Rondo playing tonight huh? He can throw some practice punches in before putting bev in his place Christmas Day. :birdman:
I guess this bickering is part of Lakers dna...can't be great without the hate.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I guess this bickering is part of Lakers dna...can't be great without the hate.

Steel sharpens steel but we should use some of this animosity for the outsiders that doubted us. Both sides got motivation to clap back from the anti-Lakers talk to the media wanting to bury LeBron. It’s all good, just like the team the stanbase is working the kinks out. By the time the playoffs roll around we gon terrorize the coli.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Steel sharpens steel but we should use some of this animosity for the outsiders that doubted us. Both sides got motivation to clap back from the anti-Lakers talk to the media wanting to bury LeBron. It’s all good, just like the team the stanbase is working the kinks out. By the time the playoffs roll around we gon terrorize the coli.
I wanted to shyt on the Warriors but they took the DNA of Steph and just laid down and died. :hhh:
What other fanbase is there? :francis:
I’m not wasting my energy on all 3 Clipper fans. I ain’t going hard against Bron haters either. As a Kobe stan, it was the world vs us. I let Bron stans handle that work. :lolbron:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I wanted to shyt on the Warriors but they took the DNA of Steph and just laid down and died. :hhh:
What other fanbase is there? :francis:
I’m not wasting my energy on all 3 Clipper fans. I ain’t going hard against Bron haters either. As a Kobe stan, it was the world vs us. I let Bron stans handle that work. :lolbron:

shyt is crazy breh, I’m mad they got to bail like that. I wanted the satisfaction of formally crushing their empire and stanbase. You right, it ain’t hardly anyone left that poses a threat. We really bout to march to the throne unopposed....:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.