2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is crazy breh, I’m mad they got to bail like that. I wanted the satisfaction of formally crushing their empire and stanbase. You right, it ain’t hardly anyone left that poses a threat. We really bout to march to the throne unopposed....:manny:
fukk it. We still stylin on them. We can create our own narratives.

“the Coli said we’d be a bottom 5 team”:sas2:

I waited too long for a great team to stay quiet

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
fukk it. We still stylin on them. We can create our own narratives.

“the Coli said we’d be a bottom 5 team”:sas2:

I waited too long for a great team to stay quiet

deadass all the GS fans are gone and nowhere to be seen or heard. Them nikkas like roaches when the big yellow and purple light came back on :win:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
shyt is crazy breh, I’m mad they got to bail like that. I wanted the satisfaction of formally crushing their empire and stanbase. You right, it ain’t hardly anyone left that poses a threat. We really bout to march to the throne unopposed....:manny:
Clippers ain’t it?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
EJxh1X8VUAEAL-x

:scust:

LA Pacers :scust:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nikka is you serious? Kobe got called a rapist, chased Shaq out of LA and had all sorts of hate throughout the 2000s. Lebron hate only got big during Miami. Since 2016 he has been called the GOAT and a top 3 player as much as he’s been criticized. Kobe never got that true love untill his retirement.
Kobe was hated for like 2-3 years foh

That '04 season was not pretty for Kobe and it directly coincides with LeBron's rookie year.

LeBron has gotten hate his whole career and its even worse because most of it is completely irrational :snoop:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kobe was hated for like 2-3 years foh

That '04 season was not pretty for Kobe and it directly coincides with LeBron's rookie year.

LeBron has gotten hate his whole career and its even worse because most of it is completely irrational :snoop:
Kobe was the most disliked player in the league(and there was actually votes on this) for most of the 2000s. Lebron “irrational” hate mostly came during this last year in CLE when he was called a quitter. His move in Miami is what breed most of the hate since. He’s always a consensus top 3 player and even spent the last 3 years being debated as the GOAT among MJ and Kareem.

At most he’s polarizing.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Kobe was the most disliked player in the league(and there was actually votes on this) for most of the 2000s. Lebron “irrational” hate mostly came during this last year in CLE when he was called a quitter. His move in Miami is what breed most of the hate since. He’s always a consensus top 3 player and even spent the last 3 years being debated as the GOAT among MJ and Kareem.

At most he’s polarizing.
LeBron was disliked before that :ufdup:

Show me this poll where Kobe was hated the whole 2000's. Kobe was hated during that stretch with the rape and the Shaq shyt and rebuilding the Lakers.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So are we gon rest this nikka AD at some point? I don’t want him to have nagging injuries all season. I’m willing to throw this game away if Rondo want to square up again. :ld:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
LeBron was disliked before that :ufdup:

Show me this poll where Kobe was hated the whole 2000's. Kobe was hated during that stretch with the rape and the Shaq shyt and rebuilding the Lakers.
Why Is Kobe Hated While Jordan Is Loved?
Hi Haters: The 15 Most Hated NBA Players of All Time.
Barry Bonds, Michael Vick, Kobe Bryant & the 100 Most Hated Athletes

http://www.elon.edu/docs/e-web/academics/communications/research/09KennedyEJSpring10.pdf
Now show me who hates Lebron before 2010?
Nikkas felt bad for him when the spurs swept him:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.