2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’ve put most of these Bron stans on ignore so to me it looks like 10bandz is arguing with himself
:mjlol:

Funniest part is he actually is though.

He's not making a single point anyone gives a shyt about. Literally just spamming the thread out of irrational hatred for fans of his own team's star player.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think about this shot AT least once a month. Why couldn’t crackhead Odom secure the rebound? What if Kwame didn’t get pump faked so bad? :to:

this would have been legendary for Kobe’s legacy. You just ruined my day :damn:
This shyt came up on youtube recommended page :why:

Blame the youtube algorithms :damn:
The algorithms hate you. :laff:

Take away that one and Kobe never has his "quitting game", never had his collapse from 3-1 up, isn't the guy who couldn't get out of the 1st round without a dominant big, and has a defining upset win. It doesn't define his legacy but it would have meant something.

There's a lot of crazy what-ifs out there that could have shaped the direction of careers. What if Shaw doesn't bank in that three that started the rally from 15 down against the Blazers? What if Horry doesn't pick up that rebound and toss in the three? What if LeBron makes that bomb in Game 4 against the Magic and we get LeBron-Kobe? What if Ray doesn't hit that three? etc. A lot can hinge on one play that the player might not even have control over.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Damn, Rondo already breaking down?....Give D.Collison a call.

BTW- I believe the best way to give AD/Lebron load management is to reduce their practice time.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Funniest part is he actually is though.

He's not making a single point anyone gives a shyt about. Literally just spamming the thread out of irrational hatred for fans of his own team's star player.

Nobody in this fukking thread gives a fukk about you. You're a fukking clown to the entire forum, so much so you had to change your name and pretend you were a different person until @Sccit outed you. This is a Laker fan thread, 99% of the posters here have you on ignore or are annoyed at seeing your name here. The only thing irrational is dikkriding a man so fukking hard you follow a team you HATE (mr blazers fan) just because you wanna push an agenda. There's actual blazers fans here but you busy in THIS thread everyday. It was Bron fans who brought up Kobe in the fukking first place. fukk outta here fakkit

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
You don't know how to do math. :dead:

An NBA season is 82 games.

Kobe Bryant has played 1346 regular season games total. 1346 / 82 = 16.41. Kobe had a 20 year "career" but only played about 16.5 seasons worth of actual games.

LeBron sits at 1208. 1208 / 82 = 14.73.

In 1346 games, Kobe has missed 14481 shots.

11739 for LeBron.

Do 14481/16.41, then do 11739/14.73.

This is 882.45 misses per season for Kobe and 796.95 misses per season for James.

Basically, in any given 82 game season, Kobe will miss nearly 100 more shots than LeBron. This makes sense if you think about it. LeBron shoots 50 percent at 19.6 FGA for his career. Kobe 45 at 19.5. LeBron basically makes 1 more shot per game than Kobe (which means Kobe misses 1 more shot per game.) Over the course of an 82 game season, with all the statistical variance, yeah that's nearly 100 shots.

Simply taking their total misses and dividing it by the total number of years in their career is retarded because Kobe has several years which hardly qualify due to lack of playing time/injury.

I don't even know how you can be this retarded. LeBron shoots a significantly higher career average than Kobe on basically the same amount of attempts. Just looking at the surface numbers and using common sense it's fukking obvious. I can't believe you sincerely tried to suggest Kobe is more efficient than LeBron, no wonder you're a BBB stan. :mjlol: :dead:

Damn you went in

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nobody in this fukking thread gives a fukk about you. You're a fukking clown to the entire forum, so much so you had to change your name and pretend you were a different person until @Sccit outed you. This is a Laker fan thread, 99% of the posters here have you on ignore or are annoyed at seeing your name here. The only thing irrational is dikkriding a man so fukking hard you follow a team you HATE (mr blazers fan) just because you wanna push an agenda. There's actual blazers fans here but you busy in THIS thread everyday. It was Bron fans who brought up Kobe in the fukking first place. fukk outta here fakkit

DUDE IS BY FAR THE BIGGEST FRUITCAKE ON THIS FORUM

N THATS SAYIN A LOT

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lakers are 8-2 with LeBron at the helm and it's got you so mentally deranged you're writing fan fiction about LeBron stans.

I was maintaining the same classic threads and classic thread series IN THE MIDDLE of changing my screen name, I didn't pretend shyt. I started one of my most classic threads just 2 days before the change and updated it just days after. Was +4000 in rep when I did that and MOST of that rep was from the Coliseum. Kept shytting on y'all exact same way before and after. In fact I won Poster of the Year THAT YEAR for shyt that was 7 months under the old name and 5 months under the new and they made that explicit in the nomination thread.

Sccit's slow ass was months behind, you thought a +4000 rep poster with 8,000 posts just suddenly emerged taking you to town on the daily and a different poster suddenly disappeared? As much as my name is in your mouth, how did you NOT figure that out?

Status
Not open for further replies.