2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
nikka BRINGING UP KOBE BECAUSE BRON HAD A BAD GAME IS DISINGENUOUS - i didn't start the fukking debate fakkit

WHEN YOUR BOY PLAYS LIKE shyt, LET IT STAND ON IT'S OWN AND LEAVE KOBE OUT OF IT

NOW SHUT THE fukk UP :camby:

YOU were the first one to bring up Kobe and compare LeBron's missed shots to him, dumbass.

Bron is putting up those type of 3s Kobe used to chuck his last season

Everything you bytching about came AFTER you tried to shyt on Bron by comparing him to Kobe. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Leave it alone breh..you know these Kobe fans are not and will never be ready to crown Bron even if he wins a ring

It’s just in their nature..just focus on the game

You're 100% right. Funny thing is the vast majority of my friends are Lakers fans and virtually none of them have these pathetic tendencies. It's got to be a Valley thing. I'm gonna retire from those arguments right here and now because they're immune to reason and I just end up getting their stench on me.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Typical b tendencies again. Make up chatty patty duck tales claiming no one in the entire forum fukked with me and then complain when I bring explicit proof that you were full of shyt.

When are you gonna stop derailing the thread and start talking Laker basketball? Notice how I haven't said shyt to derail, just refuted the dumb shyt you keep making up? No one cares about me except you and Scitt, they're Laker fans, not rhakim obsessed, so find something interesting to talk about.

by the entire forum i meant the sports section bytch nikka not fukking Higher Learning

dont try to flip this derailing shyt on me. Wasn't it just a few days ago you claimed LWO thought Kuz was better than BI and how we were all coming around to your "genius" that Kuz should've been traded? Shut the fukk up. All I do is talk Laker ball until you LeGBT fakkits run up in here with your agenda bullshyt. I'm a Laker fan you're not you dikkriding nikka

Status
Not open for further replies.