2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lakers are 8-2 with LeBron at the helm and it's got you so mentally deranged you're writing fan fiction about LeBron stans.

I was maintaining the same classic threads and classic thread series IN THE MIDDLE of changing my screen name, I didn't pretend shyt. I started one of my most classic threads just 2 days before the change and updated it just days after. Was +4000 in rep when I did that and MOST of that rep was from the Coliseum. Kept shytting on y'all exact same way before and after. In fact I won Poster of the Year THAT YEAR for shyt that was 7 months under the old name and 5 months under the new and they made that explicit in the nomination thread.

Sccit's slow ass was months behind, you thought a +4000 rep poster with 8,000 posts just suddenly emerged taking you to town on the daily and a different poster suddenly disappeared? As much as my name is in your mouth, how did you NOT figure that out?

nikka you out here talking POTY and rep counts now? :mjtf:

You gon get banned from this thread sooner or later just like last year. Idk who snitched on you then but i hope they do it again :unimpressed:

edit: and how are you gonna talk about "fan fiction" when you *literally* made up a story about playing me and Sccit in ball at a park in the valley :dahell:

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
You don't know how to do math. :dead:

An NBA season is 82 games.

Kobe Bryant has played 1346 regular season games total. 1346 / 82 = 16.41. Kobe had a 20 year "career" but only played about 16.5 seasons worth of actual games.

LeBron sits at 1208. 1208 / 82 = 14.73.

In 1346 games, Kobe has missed 14481 shots.

11739 for LeBron.

Do 14481/16.41, then do 11739/14.73.

This is 882.45 misses per season for Kobe and 796.95 misses per season for James.

Basically, in any given 82 game season, Kobe will miss nearly 100 more shots than LeBron. This makes sense if you think about it. LeBron shoots 50 percent at 19.6 FGA for his career. Kobe 45 at 19.5. LeBron basically makes 1 more shot per game than Kobe (which means Kobe misses 1 more shot per game.) Over the course of an 82 game season, with all the statistical variance, yeah that's nearly 100 shots.

Simply taking their total misses and dividing it by the total number of years in their career is retarded because Kobe has several years which hardly qualify due to lack of playing time/injury.

I don't even know how you can be this retarded. LeBron shoots a significantly higher career average than Kobe on basically the same amount of attempts. Just looking at the surface numbers and using common sense it's fukking obvious. I can't believe you sincerely tried to suggest Kobe is more efficient than LeBron, no wonder you're a BBB stan. :mjlol: :dead:
Damn:wow:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the ONLY reason Kobe is #1 on the list is because he was durable enough to play 20 seasons, more than all the other guys below him, but y'all still try to clown him for it anyway even tho Bron will end up #1 or #2 at minimum fukkING DUMBASS :laff:

Are you slow?

Who counts full seasons when one player misses the majority of it? You’re using seasons played because it’s deliberately disingenuous because it’s ignoring how many more games it would take for Bron to pass Kobe on the missed shots list.

Or do you not understand math? You get how stupid this logic is, right?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Are you slow?

Who counts full seasons when one player misses the majority of it? You’re using seasons played because it’s deliberately disingenuous because it’s ignoring how many more games it would take for Bron to pass Kobe on the missed shots list.

Or do you not understand math? You get how stupid this logic is, right?

nikka BRINGING UP KOBE BECAUSE BRON HAD A BAD GAME IS DISINGENUOUS - i didn't start the fukking debate fakkit

WHEN YOUR BOY PLAYS LIKE shyt, LET IT STAND ON IT'S OWN AND LEAVE KOBE OUT OF IT

NOW SHUT THE fukk UP :camby:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
nikka you out here talking POTY and rep counts now? :mjtf:
Typical b tendencies again. Make up chatty patty duck tales claiming no one in the entire forum fukked with me and then complain when I bring explicit proof that you were full of shyt.

When are you gonna stop derailing the thread and start talking Laker basketball? Notice how I haven't said shyt to derail, just refuted the dumb shyt you keep making up? No one cares about me except you and Scitt, they're Laker fans, not rhakim obsessed, so find something interesting to talk about.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Typical b tendencies again. Make up chatty patty duck tales claiming no one in the entire forum fukked with me and then complain when I bring explicit proof that you were full of shyt.

When are you gonna stop derailing the thread and start talking Laker basketball? Notice how I haven't said shyt to derail, just refuted the dumb shyt you keep making up? No one cares about me except you and Scitt, they're Laker fans, not rhakim obsessed, so find something interesting to talk about.
Leave it alone breh..you know these Kobe fans are not and will never be ready to crown Bron even if he wins a ring

It’s just in their nature..just focus on the game

Status
Not open for further replies.