2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I'm concerned about AD health brehs...
Shoulder, Ribs
We need that unibrow healthy for this playoff run
:lupe:

Yeah I'm worried about AD's health

and Bron/AD's workload

I would like both to be around 30 minutes a game to keep them well rested for the playoff run

One thing the Clippers have over us is that Lou Will/Trez two man punch coming off the bench, which means that Kawhi doesn't have to exert himself too much

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
In the 2nd game of a back to back without AD, and with our shooters being so inconsistent, tonight's game versus GS is no gimme. Kuzma's offense and Dwight's defense will be crucial. I also expect DH to get more touches in the post.

Yeah this is a trap game for sure

But as long as we limit D'Lo they just don't have the offense to keep up

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
''Stop adding context to my arguments and making me look retarded! :damn:''

Yall nikkas dont add context to arguments about Kobe and Steph though right :sas2: Y'all dont add context to Bron's assists like y'all do for RW and Harden though right:sas2:

We beat the Bulls last week and @360Waves himself came in here to pop nonsensical shyt about Steph, but that's ok right? :pachaha:

You stans will never win, Bron himself don't even agree with y'all most of the time:laff:

Karume

All Star
Daps
Don't argue math with people who don't understand it brehs. That's like casting pearls unto swine.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
At the end of the day Bron will end up #1 on missed shots list if he plays 20 years. Period. Yall wanna keep bringing up Kobe's misses and I'll keep bringing up the fact that Bron will end up in the same spot or at worst #2. fukk outta here.

I'm not wrong on anything. LeBron averages more missed shots per season than Kobe, and will end up #1 on the missed shots list if he plays 20 years at this same pace. That's a fact, period.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bre...as-a-sugar-baby-dont-know-how-to-feel.650935/

Brehs, my girl is a fukking whore, how should I feel? :ohhh:

@360Waves Bron averages 727.5 missed shots per season. If he averages 727.5 missed shots for the next 4 seasons (he's already on pace for 800 this year) he'll end up at 14,550, which is more than Kobe dumbasss

Step away from the screen.

Take a deep breath.

Realise that you've spent 10 comments and counting SCREAMING that LeBron plays more games per season than Kobe.

Think about why you got so heated you began mass-spamming me on other threads too.

Realise that no one in 2019 gives a shyt that LeBron averages more games a season than Kobe.

Stop shyt-spamming the thread and talk about the next game.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
20 seasons doesn't == 20 seasons worth of games.

I didn't say that it did you fukking dumbass. He'll break Kobe's record in his 20th game at this pace and the reason no one will clown him is because the only people who clowned Kobe in the first place for his record was bron fans. DUMBASS.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Yeah I'm worried about AD's health

and Bron/AD's workload

I would like both to be around 30 minutes a game to keep them well rested for the playoff run

One thing the Clippers have over us is that Lou Will/Trez two man punch coming off the bench, which means that Kawhi doesn't have to exert himself too much

Big Facts breh
We need Kuz to step up I like how Bradley playing like how Dwight playing we just need to replace Kcp and Daniel's they are the weakest links that I can see right now.
Cuz Bron getting old Vogul needs to keep him fresh

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Take a deep breath.

Realise that you've spent 12 comments SCREAMING that LeBron plays more games per season than Kobe.

Think about why you got so heated you began mass-spamming me on other threads too.

Realise that no one in 2019 gives a shyt that LeBron averages more games a season than Kobe.

nikka if you dont like it, dont come to the thread you're not even a fukking LAker fan. NO ONE was talking about Kobe until you Bron fans brought it up. This convo about missed shots was started by @cobra. Eat a dikk

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Take a deep breath.

Realise that you've spent 10 comments and counting SCREAMING that LeBron plays more games per season than Kobe.

Talking about shyt spamming, what does Steph Curry supposedly pouting in the Finals have to do with the Lakers beating the Bulls? After that game yall were in here having a parade and bringing up irrelevant shyt.

Stop worrying about me and worry about your fellow LeGBT members who only come into this thread to feed an agenda.

Friendly reminder that Stephen Curry was pouting and giving an attitude in the closing seconds leading up to his THIRD RING because he knew KD secured FMVP. AD goes for 40/20 and Bron Bron all smiles. How great is our king? :wow:

^^^after we beat the Bulls.

We won last night and @360Waves said nothing about the actual game.......only came into this thread to engage in stan wars. Y'all dont like it then don't come in here period. There's a reason why certain Bron stans here never have any issues yet some of y'all ALWAYS have issues. Imma keep my foot on yall fukking necks.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why is that idiot spamming the thread by replying to me and then quoting shyt someone else said? You want me to follow you into even more stupid arguments about pointless shyt?

I am 100% certain that comment has nothing to do with the current conversation and NO ONE cares.

Literally everyone thinks this thread would be better if you stop quoting me and move on with your life.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By the way brehs, am I the only Lakers fan with an irrational hatred for Tim Thomas?

Like if I saw this dude on the street I'd probably swing on him :damn:

I think about this shot AT least once a month. Why couldn’t crackhead Odom secure the rebound? What if Kwame didn’t get pump faked so bad? :to:

this would have been legendary for Kobe’s legacy. You just ruined my day :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.