2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@360Waves Bron averages 727.5 missed shots per season. If he averages 727.5 missed shots for the next 4 seasons (he's already on pace for 800 this year) he'll end up at 14,550, which is more than Kobe dumbasss
1.) We already went over the math on why 727.5 missed shots per season is wrong. Again, you're literally just too fukking stupid to understand it.

2.) Even you yourself, seemingly acknowledged it'd take LeBron 21 seasons (look at the part I bolded) to pass Kobe up. Kobe only played 20 years. :mjlol:

3.) Kobe missed nearly the entire 2013-2014 season to injury. He also had several other seasons where he was injured for spurts of time or barely played because he was young. Once you factor in total games played and not just years like a fukking retard, you'll see it'll take LeBron 4-500 MORE GAMES to brick as many shots as Kobe. That's literally like 3-4 NBA seasons worth of games. :dead:

4.) Every thread I post is a troll. They're literally ripped from other topics I find on reddit and various other boards, similar to Malc. I can't help that you're too stupid to see that just like I can't help that you're too stupid to not understand basic math. The fact you're even digging for year+ old troll threads in an argument about math just shows you know you're getting murdered and are desperate. Just kill yourself nikka, this is embarrassing :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's been explained several times in the thread why you're wrong, you're just too fukking stupid to get it and continue to ignore the posts. This is legitimately hilarious. :dead:

And you continue to post that irrelevant troll thread like I give a fukk. :laff: This is usually a sign that someone got cremated in an argument, when they start trying to deflect to some shyt that doesn't matter.

I'm not ignoring shyt you keep bringing up other factors, at the end of the day he averages 727.5 missed shots per season, 727.5 x 20 = 14,550 so if he continues missing that many shots per year he'll pass him. You keep talking about Bron playing more games nobody is talking about that. You wanna bring context into it talking about games played when playing a bunch of games is why Kobe is #1 in the first place but y'all dont allow that. Bron will at minimum end up at #2, so how fukking dumb is it for a Bron fan to clown Kobe for missing a lot of shots in the first place? DUMBASS

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
1.) We already went over the math on why 727.5 missed shots per season is wrong. Again, you're literally just too fukking stupid to understand it.

2.) Even you yourself, seemingly acknowledged it'd take LeBron 21 seasons (look at the part I bolded) to pass Kobe up. Kobe only played 20 years. :mjlol:

3.) Kobe missed nearly the entire 2013-2014 season to injury. He also had several other seasons where he was injured for spurts of time or barely played because he was young. Once you factor in total games played and not just years like a fukking retard, you'll see it'll take LeBron 4-500 MORE GAMES to brick as many shots as Kobe. That's literally like 3-4 NBA seasons worth of games. :dead:

4.) Every thread I post is a troll. They're literally ripped from other topics I find on reddit and various other boards, similar to Malc. I can't help that you're too stupid to see that just like I can't help that you're too stupid to not understand basic math. The fact you're even digging for year+ old troll threads in an argument about math just shows you know you're getting murdered and are desperate. Just kill yourself nikka, this is embarrassing :dead:

nikka you're going off an 82 game average I'm going off each individual season you fukking idiot. He's on pace to break Kobe's record PERIOD. I said it'd take Bron 20-21 seasons factoring in any major injuries that might take him out. On his current pace of 727.5 misses each INDIVIDUAL SEASON, he'll break it in year 20 and even if a major injury causes him to miss games he'll end up #2 at minimum

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
4.) Every thread I post is a troll. They're literally ripped from other topics I find on reddit and various other boards, similar to Malc.

Now this nikka is Malc and rips forum topics from reddit :laff:

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikka you're going off an 82 game average I'm going off each individual season you fukking idiot. He's on pace to break Kobe's record PERIOD
You're going off "individual seasons" when Kobe has a season where he only played 6 games due to injury. How are you this fukking stupid? :mjtf:

Remove that season. And then recalculate the math. Kobe now sits at 760 misses "per season." Significantly more than LeBron's 727. You cannot grasp that the ONLY reason LeBron averages more "misses per season" than Kobe is because he's more durable. Again, LeBron averages more misses per season than Kobe (barely at that), because Kobe was so often-injured that he didn't play enough games to miss more shots. If Kobe played the entirety of that 2013 season, we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now you subhuman fukking idiot. :dead:

I'm done with this argument. You actually might be the dumbest person on this board and that is saying a whole fukking lot. :pachaha:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You cannot grasp that the ONLY reason LeBron averages more "misses per season" than Kobe is because he's more durable

And the ONLY reason Kobe is #1 on the list is because he was durable enough to play 20 seasons, more than all the other guys below him, but y'all still try to clown him for it anyway even tho Bron will end up #1 or #2 at minimum fukkING DUMBASS :laff:

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
And the ONLY reason Kobe is #1 on the list is because he was durable enough to play 20 seasons, more than all the other guys below him, but y'all still try to clown him for it anyway even tho Bron will end up #1 or #2 at minimum fukkING DUMBASS :laff:
This nikka is a fukking idiot. :picard:

20 seasons doesn't == 20 seasons worth of games. Kobe only played 16.5 seasons worth of actual basketball despite being a 20 year pro. He literally missed 76 games in 2013 but since he suited up for 6 you're counting that as 1 "full season." You are a fukking imbecile. :snoop:

By the time LeBron is done with his 21st season, he'll not only have played more seasons than Kobe, but roughly 300 more games. That's about 3.5 NBA seasons worth of games.

In other words, it will have basically taken LeBron 3.5 NBA seasons more worth of games to brick as many shots all time as Kobe. If he's number 1 all time, 2 at worst, no one will give a shyt. You're failing to understand the reason Kobe got clowned as hard as he did because he set that record at an inhumanly fast rate, he will have done it in 300 LESS GAMES than the the next guy. :deadmanny:

EDIT: Had to update my math, but the numbers still don't look good. :umad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.