2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You don't know how to do math. :dead:

An NBA season is 82 games.

Kobe Bryant has played 1346 regular season games total. 1346 / 82 = 16.41. Kobe had a 20 year "career" but only played about 16.5 seasons worth of actual games.

LeBron sits at 1208. 1208 / 82 = 14.73.

In 1346 games, Kobe has missed 14481 shots.

11739 for LeBron.

Do 14481/16.41, then do 11739/14.73.

This is 882.45 misses per season for Kobe and 796.95 misses per season for James.

Basically, in any given 82 game season, Kobe will miss nearly 100 more shots than LeBron. This makes sense if you think about it. LeBron shoots 50 percent at 19.6 FGA for his career. Kobe 45 at 19.5. LeBron basically makes 1 more shot per game than Kobe (which means Kobe misses 1 more shot per game.) Over the course of an 82 game season, with all the statistical variance, yeah that's nearly 100 shots.

Simply taking their total misses and dividing it by the total number of years in their career is retarded because Kobe has several years which hardly qualify due to lack of playing time/injury.

I don't even know how you can be this retarded. LeBron shoots a significantly higher career average than Kobe on basically the same amount of attempts. Just looking at the surface numbers and using common sense it's fukking obvious. I can't believe you sincerely tried to suggest Kobe is more efficient than LeBron, no wonder you're a BBB stan. :mjlol: :dead:

Typed up a long ass post in a hoemotional rage. You Bron fakkits are losers.

Kobe missed 724 shots per season. Bron (through 16 full season) has missed 727.5 shots per season and he's on pace for 800 missed shots this season. If Bron plays 20 years at this pace he'll break Kobe's missed shot record. Period. Now keep crying you fukking fakkit.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LeBron hasn't played a full 17 seasons DUMBASS.

In 16 seasons LeBron is 11838-23478 on FGs. That's 727.5 misses per season.

LOL @ you trying to count 10 games as a full season. You're insufferable breh.
And you counted a season where Kobe only played 6 games as "full season". That and the lockout is the only way Kobe got under Bron's numbers. So who is the dumbass?

Kobe still misses more shots per game, of course, but you really want to scream about the fact that LeBron averages more games a season.

I'm sure that's what folk need to read on this thread.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If he beats Kareem's record he'll also beat Kobe's missed FG record. But you hoe ass nikkas don't wanna talk about that
Who WOULD want to talk about that? What could possibly be gained by entering such a stupid talking point into the 2019-20 Lakers season thread?

You're really turning this thing into a shyt show right now.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Typed up a long ass post in a hoemotional rage. You Bron fakkits are losers.

Kobe missed 724 shots per season. Bron (through 16 full season) has missed 727.5 shots per season and he's on pace for 800 missed shots this season. If Bron plays 20 years at this pace he'll break Kobe's missed shot record. Period. Now keep crying you fukking fakkit.
Holy shyt this nikka is retarded. :dead:

Let me show you how fukking retarded you are. In 2013, Kobe only played 6 games before going down with injury. In that season he missed 42 shots. Remove that season from the equation, and treat it as though Kobe only played 19 years. Now he averages 759 misses per season. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

This is why you can't simply take total misses and divide it by the amount of years they've played. LeBron has been largely healthy for almost the entirety of his career, while Kobe has lost about 3.5 seasons worth of basketball to injuries and DNPs when he was young. In this scenario, LeBron only averages more misses because Kobe literally didn't play enough games some seasons to brick more shots.

That's why you're supposed to divide total missed shots by total games played and NOT total seasons played. In which case, you'll very quickly see Kobe misses more than LeBron per season by a country mile.

Seriously, this is a bad look for you Kobe stans. Now we have actual proof you nikkas have sub-average IQs. :picard:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
:dead:
I'm a Bron fan some of yall already know
But I'm also a Lakers fan so ima ride wit this team to the end even after Bron retires

But to my other Bron fans or stans...
Yall cant be mad that Lwo is gonna criticize Bron heavy when he fukks up or has a bad night and you cant expect them to share the same joy when he does good...
We all knew it would be hard to merge the Bron stanbase and Lwo(Kobe stanbase)
So you cant be too sensitive about it
In my opinion
:yeshrug:
I'm enjoying it honestly seeing some Lwo become Bron fans and Bron fans convert to laker fans...its all in good fun guys

Lakeshow!!! Showtime!!!
Go Lakers!!!

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt this nikka is retarded. :dead:

Let me show you how fukking retarded you are. In 2013, Kobe only played 6 games before going down with injury. In that season he missed 42 shots. Remove that season from the equation, and treat it as though Kobe only played 19 years. Now he averages 759 misses per season. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

This is why you can't simply take total misses and divide it by the amount of years they've played. LeBron has been largely healthy for almost the entirety of his career, while Kobe has lost about 3.5 seasons worth of basketball to injuries and DNPs when he was young. In this scenario, LeBron only averages more misses because Kobe literally didn't play enough games some seasons to brick more shots.

That's why you're supposed to divide total missed shots by total games played and NOT total seasons played. In which case, you'll very quickly see Kobe misses more than LeBron per season by a country mile.

Seriously, this is a bad look for you Kobe stans. Now we have actual proof you nikkas have sub-average IQs. :picard:

Dumbass nikka all I said was that Bron averages more missed shots per season than Kobe and will end up #1 on the missed shots list if he plays 20 seasons. All that other shyt is for your fukking fakkit ass emotions. I wasn't even the one who brought up Kobe's missed shots in the first place. As a mater fact, Kobe wasn't brought up last night neither until a Bron fan brought him up.You yourself came into this thread last week to talk about Steph Curry.

You're also the same nikka who made a thread about dating a prostitute and how your best homie fukked you over. Bron stans y'all .

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
And you counted a season where Kobe only played 6 games as "full season". That and the lockout is the only way Kobe got under Bron's numbers. So who is the dumbass?

Kobe still misses more shots per game, of course, but you really want to scream about the fact that LeBron averages more games a season.

I'm sure that's what folk need to read on this thread.

At the end of the day Bron will end up #1 on missed shots list if he plays 20 years. Period. Yall wanna keep bringing up Kobe's misses and I'll keep bringing up the fact that Bron will end up in the same spot or at worst #2. fukk outta here.

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dumbass nikka all I said was that Bron averages more missed shots per season than Kobe and will end up #1 on the missed shots list if he plays 20 seasons. All that other shyt is for your fukking fakkit ass emotions. I wasn't even the one who brought up Kobe's missed shots in the first place. As a mater fact, Kobe wasn't brought up last night neither until a Bron fan brought him up.You yourself came into this thread last week to talk about Steph Curry.

You're also the same nikka who made a thread about dating a prostitute and how your best homie fukked you over. Bron stans y'all .
But you're literally wrong on all counts. That's been proven over and over. Read through the posts. I seriously refuse to believe you're this fukking retarded. :dead:

And you know you're wrong, hence how you're reacting. :mjlol: You talking about me being in my emotions but it's clear you're shaking with anger just by how you're typing and you bringing up shyt that's completely irrelevant to the conversation in my troll threads. :dead:

Stay mad you stupid ass nikka. :umad:

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
At the end of the day Bron will end up #1 on missed shots list if he plays 20 years. Period. Yall wanna keep bringing up Kobe's misses and I'll keep bringing up the fact that Bron will end up in the same spot or at worst #2. fukk outta here.
This is also wrong. :mjlol:

Going by his regular rate it'd take LeBron at least 21 years to be number 1 on the missed shots list, not 20. What you're failing to understand though is that it's not about years, it's about games. By the time LeBron finally surpasses Kobe in missed shots, it will have taken him anywhere from 4-500 more games. :dead:

Let me make that clear since it's evident you're mentally retarded. By the time Kobe and LeBron are tied in bricked shots, Kobe will have done it in 4-500 less games. :mjlol:

There is literally not a single facet of basketball in which Kobe is more efficient than LeBron except for FT shooting. Congrats I guess. :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
But you're literally wrong on all counts. That's been proven over and over. Read through the posts. I seriously refuse to believe you're this fukking retarded. :dead:

And you know you're wrong, hence how you're reacting. :mjlol: You talking about me being in my emotions but it's clear you're shaking with anger just by how you're typing and you bringing up shyt that's completely irrelevant to the conversation in my troll threads. :dead:

Stay mad you stupid ass nikka. :umad:

I'm not wrong on anything. LeBron averages more missed shots per season than Kobe, and will end up #1 on the missed shots list if he plays 20 years at this same pace. That's a fact, period.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bre...as-a-sugar-baby-dont-know-how-to-feel.650935/

Brehs, my girl is a fukking whore, how should I feel? :ohhh:

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not wrong on anything. LeBron averages more missed shots per season than Kobe, and will end up #1 on the missed shots list if he plays 20 years at this same pace. That's a fact, period.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bre...as-a-sugar-baby-dont-know-how-to-feel.650935/

Brehs, my girl is a fukking whore, how should I feel? :ohhh:
It's been explained several times in the thread why you're wrong, you're just too fukking stupid to get it and continue to ignore the posts. This is legitimately hilarious. :dead:

And you continue to post that irrelevant troll thread like I give a fukk. :laff: This is usually a sign that someone got cremated in an argument, when they start trying to deflect to some shyt that doesn't matter.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@360Waves Bron averages 727.5 missed shots per season. If he averages 727.5 missed shots for the next 4 seasons (he's already on pace for 800 this year) he'll end up at 14,550, which is more than Kobe dumbasss

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's been explained several times in the thread why you're wrong, you're just too fukking stupid to get it and continue to ignore the posts. This is legitimately hilarious. :dead:

And you continue to post that irrelevant troll thread like I give a fukk. :laff: This is usually a sign that someone got cremated in an argument, when they start trying to deflect to some shyt that doesn't matter.

Oh now it was a troll thread :laff: Is the thread about your best friend punking you out of some money a troll thread too :laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.