2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What sense would it have made to trade him 13 months ago? Please enlighten me.

This breh wanted Kuzma traded 13 months ago and also wanted zo traded for Patrick Beverly around the same time. :mjlol: Now is claiming most of LWO had kuz over BI when it was really mostly bron Stan’s clinging to Kuz because he gelled with Bron the fastest.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
This breh wanted Kuzma traded 13 months ago and also wanted zo traded for Patrick Beverly around the same time. :mjlol: Now is claiming most of LWO had kuz over BI when it was really mostly bron Stan’s clinging to Kuz because he gelled with Bron the fastest.

Lol exactly.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjtf: This nikka just be making up stories man
Liar. October 5, 2018.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-k...s-2018-19-season.658093/page-59#post-31251582

I said the Lakers should be dangling Lonzo, Kuzma, KCP, Moe, and their draft picks while their value was high because they didn't fit a championship roster. LWO spent the next 5+ pages telling me why I was an idiot and the Lakers needed to give Lonzo and Kuz more time.

Four weeks later I pointed out that nothing had changed and those were still the players that needed to be moved.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-k...-2018-19-season.658093/page-156#post-31524422

What sense would it have made to trade him 13 months ago? Please enlighten me.
Because you get the most when you trade players while they're at their highest value. I knew all those players didn't fit already, yet they had relatively high value in the moment....so why not dangle them and see if you get an offer you can't refuse? If you wait until the player exposes themself, or until you "have" to make s trade, the other team gets the chance to railroad you.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Liar. October 5, 2018.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-k...s-2018-19-season.658093/page-59#post-31251582

I said the Lakers should be dangling Lonzo, Kuzma, KCP, Moe, and their draft picks while their value was high because they didn't fit a championship roster. LWO spent the next 5+ pages telling me why I was an idiot and the Lakers needed to give Lonzo and Kuz more time.

Four weeks later I pointed out that nothing had changed and those were still the players that needed to be moved.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-k...-2018-19-season.658093/page-156#post-31524422

Because you get the most when you trade players while they're at their highest value. I knew all those players didn't fit already, yet they had relatively high value in the moment....so why not dangle them and see if you get an offer you can't refuse? If you wait until the player exposes themself, or until you "have" to make s trade, the other team gets the chance to railroad you.

If we did what you said we wouldn’t have AD. Just stop.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If we did what you said we wouldn’t have AD. Just stop.
You said I made up the story, I link the EXACT shyt I said and you move the goalposts?

And your new argument is some idiot-level revisionism. I say some guys were tradeable and you should be looking for good deals, and your comeback is...that the Lakers eventually got a deal including a couple of the very assets I said were tradeable?

You might have traded Kuz and Lonzo for a serviceable PG and still had BI and the draft picks as the centerpiece of the AD trade. Or traded Kuz and KCP, or Kuz straight up, for a forward who could actually play D and shoot and still have ALL the AD pieces. Or traded Lonzo-Kuz-KCP for a different star, flip the picks later for another great piece, and kept LeBron and BI as your core.

There are a lot of options.

I'm pointing out that I said Kuz and Lonzo and KCP were bad fits and the Lakers would be betting off trading them. Other posters thought they might pan out and wanted to keep them. This discussion has nothing to do with predicting trade offers that weren't made until 9 months later.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You said I made up the story, I link the EXACT shyt I said and you move the goalposts?

And your new argument is some idiot-level revisionism. I say some guys were tradeable and you should be looking for good deals, and your comeback is...that the Lakers eventually got a deal including a couple of the very assets I said were tradeable?

You might have traded Kuz and Lonzo for a serviceable PG and still had BI and the draft picks as the centerpiece of the AD trade. Or traded Kuz and KCP, or Kuz straight up, for a forward who could actually play D and shoot and still have ALL the AD pieces. Or traded Lonzo-Kuz-KCP for a different star, flip the picks later for another great piece, and kept LeBron and BI as your core.

I'm pointing out that I said Kuz and Lonzo and KCP were bad fits and the Lakers would be betting off trading them. Other posters thought they might pan out and wanted to keep them. This discussion has nothing to do with predicting trade offers that weren't made until 9 months later.

FUCC OUT THIS THREAD U FRUIT

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Like I said, we have about 8 players(more like 6 because I don't really trust Kuz and Caruso, although I like them) who I trust in a playoff setting

Bron
AD
Kuz
Bradley
Dwight
Green
Caruso
Rondo

My ideal playoff roster would look something like this:

PG: Collison/Bradley/Caruso
SG: Green/3 &D Guard/THT
SF: Bron/Iggy/6'7" 3 & D wing
PF: AD/Kuz/Dudley
C; Howard/Stretch 5 who can D/Cousins

Now I don't know how we get to this lineup, but I think this is what our front office should aim for

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lebron has clearly been stat hunting since his triple double streak. windhorst said bron wants to average a triple double.

images

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

you made up the story about all of LWO saying Kuz > BI and how all we come around to things you say later on. Most of LWO had BI over Kuz all along. No one here wanted Kuz and Zo traded for trash 13 months ago and doing so would've made so sense. We werent gonna get AD with just BI and picks, smh

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Kuz just might not have it defensively. Dudley legit might be better in key spots because he's a much better defender than Kuz.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
you made up the story about all of LWO saying Kuz > BI and how all we come around to things you say later on. Most of LWO had BI over Kuz all along. No one here wanted Kuz and Zo traded for trash 13 months ago and doing so would've made so sense. We werent gonna get AD with just BI and picks, smh
You're lying again, I said nothing at all about LWO saying Kuz > BI. You straight made that shyt up. I said LWO shytted on me for saying Kuz needed to be traded. I also said nothing about trading them for trash, I said they should be dangled for a good deal.

And I threw out a month later that Lonzo could be traded for Beverley AND a 1st AND get the extra cap space. Which would have made them a better team last year, more playoff ready, and still made the AD trade just as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.