2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Man fukk outta here with this nonsense. 25 games? He's a 3rd year player with a defined role.

Seriously, the only thing he needs to learn is how to play some fukkin defense but other than that he’s not in a role where he needs to adjust so much. Just score, guard your man, and don’t do dumb shyt.

I’m all for giving Kuz some time but shyt’s real he needs to adjust ASAP.

Daps
Your bench guys(assuming you're a Raps fan?) like Boucher and RHJ just bullied us inside the paint

Then you had another guy, Terrence something(Davis?) that hit a couple big threes

Generally we missed a fukk ton of open threes, and had some dumb turnovers

Yeah, Toronto born and raised. Boucher was putting in work like that? Hopefully he can keep that up and see real minutes.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Already foot on kuzma neck season. People slowly turning on this bum. Fukking Jeanie and sucking up to bron tryin to make other young guys look bad is over. BI having an all star year in NO and now he’s catching heat for his trash shooting and D.
13 months ago I said Kuzma needed to be dangled as trade bait because he was a bad fit and BI was the keeper and a LOT of LWO brehs were shytting on me. When I said he should be traded while his value was highest they said I was just a Bron Stan.

I swear y'all come to every one of my takes eventually. Now that y'all finally done with him his stock has dived and there's no one available to trade him for.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
13 months ago I said Kuzma needed to be dangled as trade bait because he was a bad fit and BI was the keeper and a LOT of LWO brehs were shytting on me. When I said he should be traded while his value was highest they said I was just a Bron Stan.

I swear y'all come to every one of my takes eventually. Now that y'all finally done with him his stock has dived and there's no one available to trade him for.

How many times do I have to say this. There was absolutely NO WAY the Lakers could’ve kept Ingram if they wanted to trade for AD. Ingram was the centerpiece of the deal so he was going to NOLA no matter what else was in the package.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

:mjtf: This nikka just be making up stories man

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How many times do I have to say this. There was absolutely NO WAY the Lakers could’ve kept Ingram if they wanted to trade for AD. Ingram was the centerpiece of the deal so he was going to NOLA no matter what else was in the package.

That has nothing to do with what I said. My statement was 13 months ago when the AD trade wasn't even on the table yet. You're talking like Ingram was only valued as AD trade bait.

Trading Kuz while his value was hot has nothing to do with later decisions you might make about Ingram.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
That has nothing to do with what I said. My statement was 13 months ago when the AD trade wasn't even on the table yet. You're talking like Ingram was only valued as AD trade bait.

Trading Kuz while his value was hot has nothing to do with later decisions you might make about Ingram.

What sense would it have made to trade him 13 months ago? Please enlighten me.

Status
Not open for further replies.