2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
On another note, Kuzma is really a defensive liability.

Looks funny now with that clip of him pushing Lebron last season.

I have a strong feeling we will lose to the Suns on Tuesday:mjcry:
Suns are much better this season. James Jones and Monte Williams got these dudes on the right track. Still think we win but it's gonna be a fight

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Isn't getting your team buckets the whole point of the game??

LeBron was shooting like shyt and he's the only guy on the team who can create shots for other players at an elite level. So isn't that exactly what he should be doing? LeBron's "assist-hunting" nearly won the game for them, on a night where he's not making anything from distance or at the rim what else would you like him to do?
Nah bruh you can tell the difference when he’s looking to drawn the defense in to kick it out then when he passes when he should try to score. There are times when he should’ve took the shot or pass it to someone else, but he obviously tried to force a pass where it didn’t need to go.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Probably the funniest post i've read here so far aside from OP.

GG's on the game tonight, btw. Was only able to catch the highlights but was surprised to see that not only did we keep it competitive, but we won too despite the injured players. Glad it was competitive throughout. AD seemed to be making it rain from 3 and Lebron did his thing with the assists, so how did the Lakers give up a 10 point lead? Did they slow down in the second half? Motor problems again?

Your bench guys(assuming you're a Raps fan?) like Boucher and RHJ just bullied us inside the paint

Then you had another guy, Terrence something(Davis?) that hit a couple big threes

Generally we missed a fukk ton of open threes, and had some dumb turnovers

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lebron has clearly been stat hunting since his triple double streak. windhorst said bron wants to average a triple double.

I’d way prefer he average a triple double in the postseason. Russ did this shyt three years in a row so why even do it now? For a player of LeBron’s stature he’d need to do it at least as long as Russ for it to really mean something.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's funny watching him stat pad assists in the game. You literally see the disappointment on his face whenever he throws a hot pass and the player doesn't immediately shoot it. :laugh:

He was playing like I do in my player when you got that sharpshooter teammate and you're trying to rack up assists and up your grade. he was doing that yesterday with troy daniels :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.