2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Ramona said Javale starting matters to him. He'd be emotionally upset if he doesn't start.

The years under Scott, Luke, etc got the Lakers just rolling with whatever :wow::picard:

Yup this came out last year at the deadline. We complained to the front office about starting because Zubac was getting most of the minutes.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
If a stretch five who can defend somehow gets bought out I'd cut McGee

I also think that Troy Daniels and Quin Cook are competing for a spot to stay on this team through the playoffs. One is going to get cut or traded

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why is everyone so hell bent on starting Dwight? The rotation is working fine. Need to keep some punch for the bench with Dwight and Kuz.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what we could realistically get for kuz? He's due for a contract next season and I don't really see him upping his value playing with bron and AD. I also dont like the thought of his contract interfering with the 2021 FA class. Might have to bite the bullet by February if not this summer.

The only thing I could come up with is:

Kuzma, McGee for Beasley, MPJ

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Troy Daniels been bricking everything. I’d rather keep Quinn

I agree. Just looking at our roster, and going by these first few games I'd say...

Playoff Roster Definites:
Bron
AD
Kuz
Bradley
Dwight
Green
Caruso

Playoff Roster Maybes:
KCP(Dependent on getting a bigger 3&D)
McGee(Dependent on getting a Stretch 5 who can D up)
Rondo(he probably will, but if we get someone like Collison I'd cut Rondo loose or trade him)
Dudley(Probably will make it because he's a good locker room presence)
Cousins
THT

Then you have either Daniels or Cook

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I wonder what we could realistically get for kuz? He's due for a contract next season and I don't really see him upping his value playing with bron and AD. I also dont like the thought of his contract interfering with the 2021 FA class. Might have to bite the bullet by February if not this summer.

The only thing I could come up with is:

Kuzma, McGee for Beasley, MPJ

You're nothing getting anything similar to Kuz at his number on the market

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Why is everyone so hell bent on starting Dwight? The rotation is working fine. Need to keep some punch for the bench with Dwight and Kuz.
Someone brought up a good point on Mason/Ireland.

This isn't the same uptempo roster like last year. Javale fit well with Zo, BI, etc. However, its not that good in the half court. He'd fit well next to Kuz (eventually Rondo) off the bench.

Dwight/AD gets you off to better starts.

However...he either got pull or people shook so he starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.