2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
so you can cross kawhi out of the MVP race

Bron and AD gonna cancel each other brehs?

:francis:

If it keeps going this way, I would give Bron the MVP.

Giannis got a 35 PER....

I'm shocked AD 's shooting is so bad. *cough* Lethal Stopper*cough*

Bron tends to have a month (every when he was playing GOAT level years ago) where his numbers always takes a dip. And you gotta rest him at some point.

This should be AD's.....but he's gotta get that shooting better in order to take it from Kawhi (media loves the Clippers) or Giannis or Emibiid.

Then again if LeBron surprises and keeps this up...

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you're a sheltered fakkit from Colorado that's obsessed with LeBron and hip hop street shyt you were never even kinda sort've close to. We haven't even played 10 games yet and y'all nikkas have a parade after a road win vs the Bulls where Bron was on the bench for the comeback. If y'all nikkas insist on making this thread you're little fukkboi party we'll get yall nikkas banned from the thread like Rhakim (who's been acting cool lately) did last season.

We dont gotta deal with shyt from bandwagon fakkits.... you can feel free to make your own Bron/Alpo superslurp megathread if you please. :yeshrug:
save it

you have been trash this entire decade

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
o3idoejci4x31.png

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woj just confirmed that he has a schedule and NBA knows about it. I have zero issues with him resting so he can have a longer career and healthier playoffs.

I understand the fan aspect and think his schedule of resting should be public so they don’t buy tickets. I don’t understand people telling him not to rest though.
Yea it's like people forgot dude was literally limping through the ECF, then finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.