2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yea and the lwo brehs deserve all the shyt talkin they gettin. They talked so much shyt about Lebron last year. Now he put this team together and they killin shyt. Y’all gotta deal with it. I choose not to entertain it no more breh. I’m just happy with the W’s we all gettin.

you're a sheltered fakkit from Colorado that's obsessed with LeBron and hip hop street shyt you were never even kinda sort've close to. We haven't even played 10 games yet and y'all nikkas have a parade after a road win vs the Bulls where Bron was on the bench for the comeback. If y'all nikkas insist on making this thread you're little fukkboi party we'll get yall nikkas banned from the thread like Rhakim (who's been acting cool lately) did last season.

We dont gotta deal with shyt from bandwagon fakkits.... you can feel free to make your own Bron/Alpo superslurp megathread if you please. :yeshrug:

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
you're a sheltered fakkit from Colorado that's obsessed with LeBron and hip hop street shyt you were never even kinda sort've close to. We haven't even played 10 games yet and y'all nikkas have a parade after a road win vs the Bulls where Bron was on the bench for the comeback. If y'all nikkas insist on making this thread you're little fukkboi party we'll get yall nikkas banned from the thread like Rhakim (who's been acting cool lately) did last season.

We dont gotta deal with shyt from bandwagon fakkits.... you can feel free to make your own Bron/Alpo superslurp megathread if you please. :yeshrug:
:russell: You tryin too hard. Wrote all that for what? If you wanna get disrespectful we can get disrespectful. I ain’t been sayin much this year in this thread have I? Nah that’s cuz you get all in your feelings about any little thing:mjlol: like this right here:russ:

cmon breh. Thought you was better than that. And what me being from Denver got to do with anything:dahell: like there ain’t hoods out here breh you got shyt twisted:heh:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Broussard/Cowherd said they both heard (each had their own sources) that Kawhi told the Clippers he's only playing 65 games.
Woj just confirmed that he has a schedule and NBA knows about it. I have zero issues with him resting so he can have a longer career and healthier playoffs.

I understand the fan aspect and think his schedule of resting should be public so they don’t buy tickets. I don’t understand people telling him not to rest though.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Woj just confirmed that he has a schedule and NBA knows about it. I have zero issues with him resting so he can have a longer career and healthier playoffs.

I understand the fan aspect and think his schedule of resting should be public so they don’t buy tickets. I don’t understand people telling him not to rest though.
Welp this gonna fukk up next tv contract and player $$ since im sure ESPN aint happy they not getting marquee matchup they have advertised for 2 weeks

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Welp this gonna fukk up next tv contract and player $$ since im sure ESPN aint happy they not getting marquee matchup they have advertised for 2 weeks
This is not a leagewide issue. This is a Kawhi issue. Half the league is not sitting out games. Kawhi is. This was more of an issue a few years ago, but that shyt stopped when it got overboard. Don't see why one player is representing the whole league.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If other players start doing it then sure, one player is not gonna fukk up the money..especially Kawhi. His popularity is not close to some of the other stars among casual fans

Status
Not open for further replies.