2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
2019_nba_hate_map.jpg

Damn near the whole nation salty over the Lakeshow
:blessed:
BQBjbzQ.png

Clippers most hated team in their own state
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Not even bandwagon fans fukk with the lakers warm up team :mjlol: and kawhi don't have any star power

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think the Lakers are fine with the current roster. If they were to get another body it should be someone young with energy. No Iggy, No Ariza
Six guys dapped you, so who is this mysterious young 3-and-D forward with energy that the Lakers have the slightest chance of acquiring who you would trust in big spot in the playoffs?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I'm fine with Iggy as long as we don't have to give up anything for him

But it's unlikely the Grizz will buy him out

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Six guys dapped you, so who is this mysterious young 3-and-D forward with energy that the Lakers have the slightest chance of acquiring who you would trust in big spot in the playoffs?
Don't need to trust him in the playoffs, the roster is built for a championship right now. I'm just saying if they were to get someone, to get someone younger that wont take half the time on the trainers table. Just give the minutes to Kuzma and you'll be fine. No one in the league is stopping Kawhi or a healthy PG, including Iggy. PG might self check himself but we know Kawhi wont. Iggy gives you nothing offensively and can barely move, hes only shot 70% from the line 1 time in the last decade. He might fare a bit better in the slower offense of the Lakers but like I said, I would rather Kuzma get those minutes. Honestly, I would rather the Lakers sign Shumpert over Iggy and Ariza.

As far as "trust in a big spot", I'm fine with Bron, AD, Danny Green, Cook getting the ball.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Don't need to trust him in the playoffs, the roster is built for a championship right now. I'm just saying if they were to get someone, to get someone younger that wont take half the time on the trainers table. Just give the minutes to Kuzma and you'll be fine. No one in the league is stopping Kawhi or a healthy PG, including Iggy. PG might self check himself but we know Kawhi wont. Iggy gives you nothing offensively and can barely move, hes only shot 70% from the line 1 time in the last decade. He might fare a bit better in the slower offense of the Lakers but like I said, I would rather Kuzma get those minutes. Honestly, I would rather the Lakers sign Shumpert over Iggy and Ariza.

As far as "trust in a big spot", I'm fine with Bron, AD, Danny Green, Cook getting the ball.
Cook hasn't looked great in the playoffs before. He was surprising for a young guy at first but hasn't shown he can hit his shots consistently in playoff pressure.i

I think you're underestimating how badly Kuz getting destroyed would disrupt their entire defense. It's not just Kawhi killing him, it's rotations not working, it's LeBron feeling compelled to use more energy on D. Having someone they could trust to at least take 15 minutes to make Kawhi work, who isn't just giving away buckets when they matter, would help a LOT.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Once trade deadline passes...won't have a choice....but ..dude will be rusty ........or healthy on some Dwight ish...

Iggy seems like the type that takes care of his body. But like you said he might be rusty since he hasn’t played any live basketball so far

Status
Not open for further replies.