2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Clippers go with

Harrell
PG
Kawhi
Lou Will
Bev

"Death lineup" at the end of games

Do you counter
Dwight
AD
Bron
Green
Bradley (whatever guard is playing well)

or

AD
Bron
Kuz
Green
Bradley (whoever is playing well)

or
Dwight
AD
Kuz
Green
Bron

My concern with Kuz/Dwight is that it forces forwards to defend quick guards.

However, if Bev is on the floor its possible we could put Bron on Bev and have him roaming to help out...

I'm just trying to think if its possible to put the best 5 on the floor like the Clippers can. Or will it always be a either or with Dwight/Kuz.

Not saying they are as good...but kinda like the Bynum/Odom decision late years ago.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Old ass Skip Bayless really trying to put down Bron for passing to Danny Green instead of taking the shot himself against the Mavs :russ:

It’s obvious they ain’t got shyt else to talk about on Undisputed if he bringing up a game from last got damn week

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old ass Skip Bayless really trying to put down Bron for passing to Danny Green instead of taking the shot himself against the Mavs :russ:

It’s obvious they ain’t got shyt else to talk about on Undisputed if he bringing up a game from last got damn week

I really dont get how some people want lebron to take bad shots over 3 players

but call him one of the best passers in the history of the NBA

its mind boggling :mindblown:

Is there a rule that says you have to take the last shot no matter what :dahell:

If you have a sniper like danny in the corner and getting paid good money dont pass it to him :wtf:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I wonder what we could realistically get for kuz? He's due for a contract next season and I don't really see him upping his value playing with bron and AD. I also dont like the thought of his contract interfering with the 2021 FA class. Might have to bite the bullet by February if not this summer.

The only thing I could come up with is:

Kuzma, McGee for Beasley, MPJ

Kuz on the nuggets would be really interesting.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Clippers go with

Harrell
PG
Kawhi
Lou Will
Bev

"Death lineup" at the end of games

Do you counter
Dwight
AD
Bron
Green
Bradley (whatever guard is playing well)

or

AD
Bron
Kuz
Green
Bradley (whoever is playing well)

or
Dwight
AD
Kuz
Green
Bron

My concern with Kuz/Dwight is that it forces forwards to defend quick guards.

However, if Bev is on the floor its possible we could put Bron on Bev and have him roaming to help out...

I'm just trying to think if its possible to put the best 5 on the floor like the Clippers can. Or will it always be a either or with Dwight/Kuz.

Not saying they are as good...but kinda like the Bynum/Odom decision late years ago.

I think with that lineup the Clippers close with you have to do:

AD
Bron
Kuzma/KCP
Green
Bradley

They would Lou-Trez pick and roll us to death with Howard or McGee at the 5

That's where finding a bigger 3&D guy will help us

CrookedAzzNikka

All Star
Daps
2019_nba_hate_map.jpg

Damn near the whole nation salty over the Lakeshow
:blessed:
BQBjbzQ.png

Clippers most hated team in their own state
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what we could realistically get for kuz? He's due for a contract next season and I don't really see him upping his value playing with bron and AD. I also dont like the thought of his contract interfering with the 2021 FA class. Might have to bite the bullet by February if not this summer.

The only thing I could come up with is:

Kuzma, McGee for Beasley, MPJ

beasley didnt sign his qualifying offer... nuggets offered him 10 million a year for 3 years?.. and hes a rich paul client.. i like him but hes trying to get paid..

if we trade kuz its gotta be for a win now situation... gallo i think is prime cause hes an expiring

Status
Not open for further replies.