2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
And to think lot of yall was saying trade Lebron last year nikkas didn't forget that bullshyt :russ: now tryna fall in line cuz the narrative dont fit:mjlol:

NOwww nikkkas dont want you to shyt on Kobe you nikkas dont make the rules. Talked shyt on Lebron ALLL last year NOW its "bu bu bu why bring up Kobe" Always remember how people treat you when you down

Must burn your soul to know Bron don't mean shyt to the city, even Dwight about to get more love after repenting :blessed:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Is this a chess not checkers move by Doc/Kawhi :lupe:

neither...it's just reality. kawhi has been load managed his entire career; first by Pop, who pioneered modern load management as we know it and then his first year in Toronto, a team that was pretty great even when Kawhai sat. lebron on the other hand is ironman and before last year; never once, got injured even after all of the minutes he's played.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
neither...it's just reality. kawhi has been load managed his entire career; first by Pop, who pioneered modern load management as we know it and then his first year in Toronto, a team that was pretty great even when Kawhai sat. lebron on the other hand is ironman and before last year; never once, got injured even after all of the minutes he's played.
Yea last year was Kawhi's career high in mpg at 34.

LeBron at 35 mpg this year and last....his career low.

I guess it doesn't matter if he last till the playoffs...

I will say that Kawhi has been better this year. However, I always felt that if you could keep LeBron at 30 to 32....yeesh. LeBron with energy >>

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

I think we've all taken what Bron did/has done for granted

I guess Harden/Russ are the closest things to that? Although even then they're nowhere near Bron as players

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I think we've all taken what Bron did/has done for granted

I guess Harden/Russ are the closest things to that? Although even then they're nowhere near Bron as players

those players don't have the long season/playoff runs/potential;wear and tear, of lebron

James already has played over 46,000 regular-season minutes during his NBA career. He ranks No. 1 overall in minutes played in the postseason and is the only player to ever record 10,000 minutes in the playoffs. Last year, he was on the court (35.2 mpg) less often than any other season in his career. It was also the first time he did not reach 2,000 minutes in a season. Even if he is slowing down with his playing time, he may pass a motley crew of players who rank ahead of him in career minutes: Ray Allen, John Havlicek, Gary Payton, Tim Duncan, Reggie Miller, John Stockton, Wilt Chamberlain and Kobe Bryant.

Potential milestones LeBron James can accomplish this season

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
From what I understand, Kawhi has a degenerative condition in his thigh? He's always going to have to play through the pain, and he's always going to need load management

I just wanted to see him go against Giannis tonight :manny:
Broussard/Cowherd said they both heard (each had their own sources) that Kawhi told the Clippers he's only playing 65 games.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
And to think lot of yall was saying trade Lebron last year nikkas didn't forget that bullshyt :russ: now tryna fall in line cuz the narrative dont fit:mjlol:

NOwww nikkkas dont want you to shyt on Kobe you nikkas dont make the rules. Talked shyt on Lebron ALLL last year NOW its "bu bu bu why bring up Kobe" Always remember how people treat you when you down

damn, yall LeGBT nikkas are pathetic :mjtf:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Man I hope you’re not a grown man cuz you sound so fukking pathetic

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Huh? :wtf:

It was sad what they did to Kobe breh. He deserved better his last few years.

:hubie: My bad breh. This thread been littered with Bron nut huggers lately.

And I see you’re one of them :stopitslime:

Last edited:

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
:hubie: My bad breh. This thread been littered with Bron nut huggers lately
Yea and the lwo brehs deserve all the shyt talkin they gettin. They talked so much shyt about Lebron last year. Now he put this team together and they killin shyt. Y’all gotta deal with it. I choose not to entertain it no more breh. I’m just happy with the W’s we all gettin.

Status
Not open for further replies.