2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, let the trolls look like dikkheads. This team is too good to waste time on stan wars right now.
Yup best to not even reply to those clowns since they're obviously just looking for attention. First it's "y'all hate on Lebron and need to get over Kobe". Then when he's getting nothing but praise from Lakers fans its "well you all didn't praise him enough when the team was playing like shyt". Dudes is clowns that deal with emotions like bytches.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I looked at lethal shooters site and didn't see a list of clients. So outside of instagram, how do we know who all he works with?

I wanted to track the shooting of his clients throughout the season.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
There is no damn reason to bring Kobe into this thread other than to honor his work for your franchise..leave the stan shyt for another thread.

On the other hand, slandering Bron for no reason is also some cornball shyt. But the truth is, I haven’t seen anyone (even the hardcore Kobe stans) do that this year in this thread.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yup best to not even reply to those clowns since they're obviously just looking for attention. First it's "y'all hate on Lebron and need to get over Kobe". Then when he's getting nothing but praise from Lakers fans its "well you all didn't praise him enough when the team was playing like shyt". Dudes is clowns that deal with emotions like bytches.

Seriously, for all the flack some of us have given towards Bron stans we’re starting to see the actual fukkboys from the people that are fans of LeBron and basketball. Kudos to the real Bron supporters that see the bigger picture and are all in on this championship season.

Save the stan shyt for after the season.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I looked at lethal shooters site and didn't see a list of clients. So outside of instagram, how do we know who all he works with?

I wanted to track the shooting of his clients throughout the season.
I was just thinking this last night:russ: we need to find out if theres any player that actually got better working with Lethal Scammer

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Where the coli GOAT Kawhi??:patrice:

Media and Coli were praising him for his defense but he ain’t even in the top 12. Guess he’s too busy ducking Giannis...
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Is this a chess not checkers move by Doc/Kawhi :lupe:

He's just playing 30 mins a night and he's getting load management already :gucci:

Dude is going to be fresher than LeBron in the playoffs :patrice:

Crucial that Kuz emerges as the clear #3 option so we can rest Bron some games and play him less mins. Part of the reason Kawhi went to the Clippers is cause that bench is loaded.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Is this a chess not checkers move by Doc/Kawhi :lupe:

He's just playing 30 mins a night and he's getting load management already :gucci:

Dude is going to be fresher than LeBron in the playoffs :patrice:

Crucial that Kuz emerges as the clear #3 option so we can rest Bron some games and play him less mins. Part of the reason Kawhi went to the Clippers is cause that bench is loaded.
Or maybe he’s more injured than they letting on

Status
Not open for further replies.