2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Smh, you really letting those type of things make you not fukk with the squad? After all the hell we faced? That’s sad breh but I won’t hold it against you if you hop back on later. We literally had to deal with tanking and playing bums like Sacre but Bron stans and ESPN got you blown? Yeah maybe at first it was annoying and having a losing season made things bad but we’re at the top of the West standings, have a playoff berth, and look like a title favorite. Best of all the team is actually very likeable and fun to watch.

But stans, and loudmouth espn reporters and all that tho....:ehh:
That's what makes it worse imo. I remember talking to the SAME nikkaS TALKING shyt while I was watching Robert sacre and chris Kaman sleeping on the bench. I was getting over it tbh. But this latest Bron for MVP push as irked me. Not because he isnt balling, it's just the lengths these dudes will go to discredit not only other players like Giannis, but other Lakers is crazy. Like I cant imagine shytting on Pau if he was leading the team in scoring regardless of my love for Kobe

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Bradley ended bum ass pat bev. But in a 7 game series the way refs give us T and let bev do whatever he wants worry’s me
Beverly tried slapping ball outta Brons hand, gave him a chest bump..got no T..gave T to Bradley for looking at Beverly :mjlol:JVG and Mark Jackson were right about the double standard. They punish the good guys more:mindblown:

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
That's what makes it worse imo. I remember talking to the SAME nikkaS TALKING shyt while I was watching Robert sacre and chris Kaman sleeping on the bench. I was getting over it tbh. But this latest Bron for MVP push as irked me. Not because he isnt balling, it's just the lengths these dudes will go to discredit not only other players like Giannis, but other Lakers is crazy. Like I cant imagine shytting on Pau if he was leading the team in scoring regardless of my love for Kobe
Your hate for Bron is greater than your love for the Lakers :mjlol:. You can’t make this stuff up. No one is shytting on AD but Bron is the best player on this team. You saw how he controls the offense

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lmao I know a few laker haters on that “we” shyt now. I just keep hitting them with the :stopitslime:
Me and one nikka I know almost got into a fight about the lakers in '10. Now he's talking about the "lakers this, lakers tha, we ready, lebron the goat". I'm just sitting here like "yo this nikka cant be serious :francis:".

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

To be real tho, none of the Bron stans in this thread do that. We all fukk with the team as a whole. Even players who sometimes don’t have their best showings like Rondo and Kuz. Some of y’all was so busy hatin or being dismissive of this team over silly shyt to even see these things. I’m only sayin this and said my initial statement because this team has been a joy to watch through it all and a lot of brehs that was ridin during the bad days are unfortunately letting the same opp shyt that we was mad at other people for regarding Kobe cloud their judgement after Kobe himself gave the blessing.

Real talk one of the best things I did was cut the cable. I hardly watch ESPN or FS1 anymore and I’m glad for it because I see now how they fan the flames of this stan shyt for their own gain. Bron is a Laker, and being a pretty successful one right now, so I’m wit it. Don’t let the stupid shyt make you not fukk with the squad breh. You missing out.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Beverly tried slapping ball outta Brons hand, gave him a chest bump..got no T..gave T to Bradley for looking at Beverly :mjlol:JVG and Mark Jackson were right about the double standard. They punish the good guys more:mindblown:

It’s all good, when Rondo knock his ass out in our final regular season matchup then they’ll start calling things more even. :ehh:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh, you really letting those type of things make you not fukk with the squad? After all the hell we faced? That’s sad breh but I won’t hold it against you if you hop back on later. We literally had to deal with tanking and playing bums like Sacre but Bron stans and ESPN got you blown? Yeah maybe at first it was annoying and having a losing season made things bad but we’re at the top of the West standings, have a playoff berth, and look like a title favorite. Best of all the team is actually very likeable and fun to watch.

But stans, and loudmouth espn reporters and all that tho....:ehh:

Real talk homie but if stans online and some funky talking heads on the internet can make a fan hate the best player on their team. The same team that has the 2nd best record in the league and arguably the odds on favorites to win the championship.

That says more about that fan than anyone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.