2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can never root for lebron man. I'm sorry. I'm truly trying but this shyt annoys me. AD scores 30. Bradley goes off. And all I see is LeBron shyt like the lakers are the Cavs. Lestains have ruined this for me.
giphy.gif

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
I can never root for lebron man. I'm sorry. I'm truly trying but this shyt annoys me. AD scores 30. Bradley goes off. And all I see is LeBron shyt like the lakers are the Cavs. Lestains have ruined this for me.
Sounds like a personal problem:russ:

You got deeper issues:mjlol:

Let ESPN get you in your feelings brehs:francis:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
When Steph was averaging nearly a triple double, Klay cooking, etc etc you had no problem when KD was getting all the love. :unimpressed:

Let it go. Team just beat the two "supposed" favorites and you tripping off who?? exactly liking that a 35 year old was outplaying GIannis and Kawhi in back to back games :childplease:

I'm a Bron stan and I know AD was the best player on the floor today. Stop letting a few get you upset.

The LAKERS are playing like the best team in the world. Enjoy that.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bron has been exceptional tho. What’s the problem? Ok, AD doesn’t get as much fanfare but so what? If I had thought that way back in the day I would’ve never fukked with the Lakers cuz they always gave Shaq more love than Kobe.

Kobe stamped him before he passed. It’s time to let the stan war shyt go. :manny:
It ain't about the lakers anymore. It's about lebron. That's my problem tbh :manny:. I know some people wont get it but that's how I see it. It feels like the brands been consumed. Here on the east coast it's more stark. nikkas I've known for decades who HATE the lakers are all of a sudden like "you see bron balling. We winning it all". I'm like :mjtf:we? nikka what??". This shyt is beyond annoying

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Rondo aside, Vogel is a great coach man. Strategy and all.

I'm sounding like a family member at this point, but can't wait to see Waiters.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You'll forever be a FAKE laker fan to me. Lakers haven't been shyt for damn near 8 years and we finally have a chance to win the fukking championship and this hoe ass nikka can't enjoy it because Lebron is getting love? :what: fukking hoe shyt.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
I agree, he’s frustrated the hell outta me at times and he gets to playing too soft but the numbers speak for themselves. I just think he doesn’t get as much shine because people are really just now getting to see him on a big stage whereas Bron has been in that light for awhile. AD is definitely gonna get his props when it’s all said and done.
AD’s time is coming. He made a huge leap tonight. There was times when he was the best player on the court, no Stan shyt

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It ain't about the lakers anymore. It's about lebron. That's my problem tbh :manny:. I know some people wont get it but that's how I see it. It feels like the brands been consumed. Here on the east coast it's more stark. nikkas I've known for decades who HATE the lakers are all of a sudden like "you see bron balling. We winning it all". I'm like :mjtf:we? nikka what??". This shyt is beyond annoying

Lol, maybe it’s just me but I don’t give a fukk. The Lakers are my team and we in the playoffs for the first time since Kobe gave his Achilles to this GOAT franchise shyt. If Bron wins, the Lakers win. That ring doesn’t go exclusively to Klutch Sports and their associate businesses breh.

Seriously, just think about how ridiculous that sounds. As Kobe stans, we lamented the fact that we caught hell from Jordan stans because we had the nerve to believe that Kobe could be a GOAT level player too. Now we doin the same to Bron? And while he’s a Laker no less? All because a few stans that followed him decided to like the Lakers now? Or because ESPN’s Bron circus has hit town? I dunno, I’m not letting anything short of some Donald Sterling shyt make me not fukk with GOAT franchise. To each his own tho.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
that’s the thing tho. Bron himself is solid so you just got to try and not let the stans and ESPN cacs ruin it
I'm not gonna lie. They are ruining it for me big time. You know how hardbody I used to get shyt on for rocking lakers gear by some of the same cats now rocking 23? I hate it. Now on top of everything they wont even give proper credit to the other laker players. On top of that you have the media. shyt is insufferable

Status
Not open for further replies.