2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I can never root for lebron man. I'm sorry. I'm truly trying but this shyt annoys me. AD scores 30. Bradley goes off. And all I see is LeBron shyt like the lakers are the Cavs. Lestains have ruined this for me.
Why do you think Bradley scored 24 who fed him most of those looks :heh:

He beasted on defense defending Kawhi on-ball, getting timely blocks, diving for loose balls, charge attempts and closed the game with 12 in the 4th. LeBron is the leader of the damn team what do you expect?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna lie. They are ruining it for me big time. You know how hardbody I used to get shyt on for rocking lakers gear by some of the same cats now rocking 23? I hate it. Now on top of everything they wont even give proper credit to the other laker players. On top of that you have the media. shyt is insufferable

I feel what you mean the stans had been ruining it a bit for me too but in this thread there’s about 4-5 consistent Bron stans that are productive contributors to this thread. And there’s a connection Kobe and Bron had that can’t be denied at this point. It really feels like Bron ended up here because Kobe’s tragedy was gonna happen. We gotta get behind him regardless of the stans

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Why do you think Bradley scored 24 who fed him most of those looks :heh:

He beasted on defense defending Kawhi on-ball, getting timely blocks, diving for loose balls, charge attempts and closed the game with 12 in the 4th. LeBron is the leader of the damn team what do you expect?
Dont @ me. You are not a lakers fan. I'm having a discussion with my homies 2quik and 10Bandz

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm not gonna lie. They are ruining it for me big time. You know how hardbody I used to get shyt on for rocking lakers gear by some of the same cats now rocking 23? I hate it. Now on top of everything they wont even give proper credit to the other laker players. On top of that you have the media. shyt is insufferable

Smh, you really letting those type of things make you not fukk with the squad? After all the hell we faced? That’s sad breh but I won’t hold it against you if you hop back on later. We literally had to deal with tanking and playing bums like Sacre but Bron stans and ESPN got you blown? Yeah maybe at first it was annoying and having a losing season made things bad but we’re at the top of the West standings, have a playoff berth, and look like a title favorite. Best of all the team is actually very likeable and fun to watch.

But stans, and loudmouth espn reporters and all that tho....:ehh:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I feel what you mean the stans had been ruining it a bit for me too but in this thread there’s about 4-5 consistent Bron stans that are productive contributors this thread. And there’s a connection Kobe and Bron had that can’t be denied at this point. It really feels like Bron ended up here because Kobe’s tragedy was gonna happen. We gotta get behind him regardless of the stans
Honestly, I dont even want to think about that tbh. Kobe was my hero for much more than basketball so I'm not even trying to go there tbh.

It's just very difficult to close out the media noise and the history. I be trying but halfway through these games I'll be like "damn I hate this :snoop:" . :pachaha:. 90% of random is just the interactions between people and this has fukked up the dynamic. It's still got me fukked up :pachaha:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It ain't about the lakers anymore. It's about lebron. That's my problem tbh :manny:. I know some people wont get it but that's how I see it. It feels like the brands been consumed. Here on the east coast it's more stark. nikkas I've known for decades who HATE the lakers are all of a sudden like "you see bron balling. We winning it all". I'm like :mjtf:we? nikka what??". This shyt is beyond annoying

Lmao I know a few laker haters on that “we” shyt now. I just keep hitting them with the :stopitslime:

Status
Not open for further replies.