2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Honestly, I dont even want to think about that tbh. Kobe was my hero for much more than basketball so I'm not even trying to go there tbh.

It's just very difficult to close out the media noise and the history. I be trying but halfway through these games I'll be like "damn I hate this :snoop:" . :pachaha:. 90% of random is just the interactions between people and this has fukked up the dynamic. It's still got me fukked up :pachaha:

I’d watch more Laker streams and stay away from the national coverage unless you got no choice. Commentary is more team oriented and quality overall. But I ain’t tellin you nothin new.

It’s funny cuz I’ve come to really embrace this shyt. I love that Bron is putting the finishing touches to his legacy with the Lakers. I like the fact that his stans have gotten to see what being a Laker stan is all about and why we ride so hard for the squad and it’s players. I feel like things will be gained on both ends.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
@3Rivers or somebody that knows what they doin. This gotta be a gif :damn:
giphy.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
To be real tho, none of the Bron stans in this thread do that. We all fukk with the team as a whole. Even players who sometimes don’t have their best showings like Rondo and Kuz. Some of y’all was so busy hatin or being dismissive of this team over silly shyt to even see these things. I’m only sayin this and said my initial statement because this team has been a joy to watch through it all and a lot of brehs that was ridin during the bad days are unfortunately letting the same opp shyt that we was mad at other people for regarding Kobe cloud their judgement after Kobe himself gave the blessing.

Real talk one of the best things I did was cut the cable. I hardly watch ESPN or FS1 anymore and I’m glad for it because I see now how they fan the flames of this stan shyt for their own gain. Bron is a Laker, and being a pretty successful one right now, so I’m wit it. Don’t let the stupid shyt make you not fukk with the squad breh. You missing out.

yeah we pretty much ran the most bytchass Bron fans out the thread anyway. All of the guys still around are regulars and aren’t on that gay shyt anyway. It’s the best time to come back into the fold

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Real homie but if stans online and some funky talking heads on the internet can make a fan hate the best player on their team. The same team that has the 2nd best record in the league and arguably the odds on favorites to win the championship.

That says more about that fan than anyone else.

It is what it is. Y’all can criticize breh but he’s still better than the nikkas following one man around from team to team. He just doesn’t want the Lakers to get overshadowed by Bron. I get it what he’s saying he just needs to make an effort to see past that and just enjoy the team the way he likes to

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Everyone is overreacting like crazy in here like usual. They've lost ten games on the season and you would swear the sky is falling based on this thread. :mjlol:

This team is way ahead of schedule considering all the changes that took place since last season. I think they have the best record in the league besides Milwaukee against other .500 or better teams.

The Clippers are the only good team out west they haven't beat yet. They've handled everyone else. They will be fine.

The coaching staff is definitely holding some things back for the playoffs too; they're still experimenting. With the record they have and lead in the west, they have that luxury.

I see homer @Regular_P is back. You were saying the same shyt in 2011, 2012 and 2013. :unimpressed:

So am I still being a homer, @GreatestLaker ? :unimpressed:

@Trojan 24 I think he was bugging out about Morris too.

They've lost three games since I made that post, which was January 25th. :unimpressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.