2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
What I love most about these two wins is that we didn’t just have a nip and tuck game that we kinda pulled away but it could have went either way. We flat out were the better team the past two games. Statement made.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Real homie but if stans online and some funky talking heads on the internet can make a fan hate the best player on their team. The same team that has the 2nd best record in the league and arguably the odds on favorites to win the championship.

That says more about that fan than anyone else.

Nah @I AM WARHOL is a real LWO rider. I understand how some brehs still have bitter feelings plus Laker stans are a tough bunch to please especially following an act like Kobe. But with time that shyt will change. Bron just needs to keep doing what he’s doing and even the most ardent detractors will show love.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it bout Bron needs to distribute :childplease:

Stop..

He needs to score and distribute what the hell are you talkin about

He needs to score the ball and pass nikka

The scoring should go without saying. Didn’t think I needed to clarify :snoop:

Get in the lane and drop those dimes like he was doing.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Missed the game :francis:

How did leanard and George look?

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

AFfqlbo.jpg

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Once again Lebron actually getting calls makes a huge difference. Also Kawhi being better or being able to raise his game higher than Lebron is ridiculous and now he’s starting to prove it.

And AD may not be as physical as we want most of the time on offense but he’s gotta be one of the clutchest defensive players I’ve ever seen. On top of still being able to make a difference on offense even if he might be misused on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.