2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Special message to the brehs not in this thread cuz they still beefin with Bron on some stan shyt. Right now Big Hollywood Bron playing like how Laker fans would want him to. Get back in tune and tap in to this GOAT franchise shyt before it’s too late and you miss the party. :ehh:

crazy how some dudes let their hatred for someone they dont know, ruin good wins like these.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Special message to the brehs not in this thread cuz they still beefin with Bron on some stan shyt. Right now Big Hollywood Bron playing like how Laker fans would want him to. Get back in tune and tap in to this GOAT franchise shyt before it’s too late and you miss the party. :ehh:
I can never root for lebron man. I'm sorry. I'm truly trying but this shyt annoys me. AD scores 30. Bradley goes off. And all I see is LeBron shyt like the lakers are the Cavs. Lestains have ruined this for me.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta give props to Vogel. He did great with his rotations today. And had a real good feel for the game, by playing Markieff and Bradley a lot.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The first one too..had a big lead as well
Lakers have led or tied going into the 4th in all three games. I don't see why the Clips are favored so much (although they are the toughest matchup)

In all 3 games....someone stepped and scored 20+. Going to need someone to keep stepping up.

Hopefully Howard brings it needs game. However, yea Bron/AD should be physically going at them when its just Trez down low.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
AD playing like a beast as well bro. The softness is slowing leaving him but he’s been huge the last 2 games. I’m so happy to see him growing up so fast before our eyes in terms of toughness

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I can never root for lebron man. I'm sorry. I'm truly trying but this shyt annoys me. AD scores 30. Bradley goes off. And all I see is LeBron shyt like the lakers are the Cavs. Lestains have ruined this for me.

Bron has been exceptional tho. What’s the problem? Ok, AD doesn’t get as much fanfare but so what? If I had thought that way back in the day I would’ve never fukked with the Lakers cuz they always gave Shaq more love than Kobe.

Kobe stamped him before he passed. It’s time to let the stan war shyt go. :manny:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

that’s the thing tho. Bron himself is solid so you just got to try and not let the stans and ESPN cacs ruin it

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
AD playing like a beast as well bro. The softness is slowing leaving him but he’s been huge the last 2 games. I’m so happy to see him growing up so fast before our eyes in terms of toughness

I agree, he’s frustrated the hell outta me at times and he gets to playing too soft but the numbers speak for themselves. I just think he doesn’t get as much shine because people are really just now getting to see him on a big stage whereas Bron has been in that light for awhile. AD is definitely gonna get his props when it’s all said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.