2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why haven’t New Orleans won a game
Have you seen their roster ? Have you watched any games? Regardless, I think it's funny to point to losing as an indictment of BI's play, when losing is the exact reason AD forced himself to LA in the first place. BI has looked elite, wins and losses aside. He easily passes the eye test. I'm not suggesting he's better than AD, I'm simply pointing out that this is the level of production many of us envisioned when trade talks were going on. Which is why it wasnt a no-brainer to some of us. NOLA got a HUGE haul for AD.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Right but most people that were rushing to get him out of town didnt realize he was capable of this. The same mfers that would take kuz over him...hell I would've thrown in kuz and an extra first if it meant we could keep BI. We would easily be the best team in the league if we sapped Ingram for kuz
I don't think many were rushing him out if town. Also you seem to presume we would have ended up with essentially the same team but with kuz and BI switched. That's a pretty big assumption IMO.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut yo bytch ass up and take that shyt to the other thread since you care so much about them :yeshrug:

We winnin over here:wow:
Follow another man around and call someone else a bytch lol. I have legit long-term money invested into this organization, you're just a groupie here for the ride. Act accordingly. :ufdup:

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Follow another man around and call someone else a bytch lol. I have legit money invested into this organization, you're just a groupie here for the ride. Act accordingly. :ufdup:
full

Here you go
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/we-...-nola-pelicans-official-season-thread.708817/

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He didn’t know when to be serious and when to be a clown. Joking around during practice or games or film sessions is beyond corniness it’s just not professional. But it looks like he’s grown up finally definitely a steal for us

I get it but if that's his way of doing things...ehhh. It's not typical or the norm, but I get the pushback on that not being professional. He admitted he should be more professional in those situations so salute to him maturing there

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
LeThots are insufferable. Already fukking the thread up. There’s a handful of y’all that act right though so shout out to y’all

Status
Not open for further replies.