2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Understand I want all my teams to win. I tell people every year the Iowa hawkeye will go undefeated and win the chip in football but I don't consider it failure if they don't.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Too soon for this type of talk. As is , Brandon Ingram has outplayed AD so far this season...but what matters is the end result. Long term vs short term. If we fail to win a chip in the next two years the trade would not have aged well. Especially considering the trajectory Ingram and ball are on. :unimpressed:

As is this team is not equipped to beat the clippers in any fashion
“Brandon Ingram has outplayed Anthony Davis this season”. Anthony Davis is the first person after wilt to record a 40 point 20 rebound game with that many free throws :heh:

Are you serious right now? :heh:

Last edited:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I was wondering when the bickering would be back.....I guess the Ws is making those moments much tamer .

Daps
Too soon for this type of talk. As is , Brandon Ingram has outplayed AD so far this season...but what matters is the end result. Long term vs short term. If we fail to win a chip in the next two years the trade would not have aged well. Especially considering the trajectory Ingram and ball are on. :unimpressed:

As is this team is not equipped to beat the clippers in any fashion
:picard:

The delusion.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
How is not achieving something that wasn't going to happen without the trade a failure?

I understand considering it a disappointment, but failure is extreme.
Because we overpaid to get him one year early. Pels had zero buyers on AD, he did a good thing letting the world know he wanted Lakers. I understand giving up Zo, Ingram. I am more so talking about everything after. Pelinka did that so he can get AD this year for Bron and if they don’t win that is a failure imo.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
“Brandon Ingram has outplayed Anthony Davis this season”. Anthony Davis is the first person after wilt to record a 40 point 20 rebound game with that many free throws :heh:

Are you serious right now? :heh:

At the end of the day he's 22 averaging 27 and 9 and 5 on 50% shooting. HE went from being scared to shoot 3's to putting up 7 of them a game and hitting 50% so far. Until the Lakers win a title with AD there's no reason to talk about him like he's a scrub. AD got 40 and 20 cool bro, that doesn't justify the Pelicans controlling our picks for 6 years unless we get a ring simple as that.

Karume

All Star
Daps
At the end of the day he's 22 averaging 27 and 9 and 5 on 50% shooting. HE went from being scared to shoot 3's to putting up 7 of them a game and hitting 50% so far. Until the Lakers win a title with AD there's no reason to talk about him like he's a scrub. AD got 40 and 20 cool bro, that doesn't justify the Pelicans controlling our picks for 6 years unless we get a ring simple as that.
Ingram was never a scrub in the first place.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Because we overpaid to get him one year early. Pels had zero buyers on AD, he did a good thing letting the world know he wanted Lakers. I understand giving up Zo, Ingram. I am more so talking about everything after. Pelinka did that so he can get AD this year for Bron and if they don’t win that is a failure imo.
You're assuming one year later we would have got him. Also we may have been stuck with walton.

Status
Not open for further replies.