2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Far from it. Why would LeBron be mad when he said he was going to take a back seat to Anthony Davis. Plus, LeBron ain't trying to be singlehandedly carrying teams like that anymore.

Lebron not trying to have to score 30 plus anymore he about to be 3rd all time scoring

that how he got AD to want to come .....he will let him be the man lebron turning the ball over trying to get AD going

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Javale needs to only play in blow outs

nah. w/ all the bron and AD touches w/ the first unit, the second unit is where he belongs with more shots coming off the rim and he has room to move. especially when rondo and kuz get back, him, avery and kcp making up for kuz lack of defense on that second unit gonna be a good thing.

speaking of which, avery was in ja shyt, last night.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Great performance and another grind out win. Dwights impact has been great. McGee isn’t giving us much but for some reason I still like him starting for now but majority of the minutes at the 5 going to D39 (for now)

AD is a monSTAR. He should have gotten a triple double from hitting the deck 10+ times :russ:

Karume

All Star
Daps
I see a lot of people wanting us to pick up a defensive wing but I would say we need another defensive point just as much if not more

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Knew D12 would be a steal.

nikkaz forgot he put up 17 and 13 with the Hornets the season before last. He was the one who showed out and balled and played with the most heart during that playoff run with the Rockets where Har_en chose to clam up.

I don't give a shyt about his off court fukkery. Half of these nba nikkaz doin just as much or worse. As long as he ain't flying high school broads out to his spot in Manhattan Beach no mo, I'm good.
His issue wasn’t just off court fukkery, it was fukkery within the team environment. If he keeps that to a minimum than we good

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
His issue wasn’t just off court fukkery, it was fukkery within the team environment. If he keeps that to a minimum than we good
Players don't get along in the same locker room everyday b. I get that his corniness can rub others the wrong way but he produces on the court.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
nikkaz still Can't stop the bulldoze still though :blessed:
its actually false..
he a bit slower but they are clogging the paint..before he gets to the paint..its 2 guys waiting...

this is why AD gets so many FT... he is ALREADY in the paint with them.. so when he turns around to score... they have to limit his interior scoring...

essentialy.. lakers are beating the the clog paint defense... this is why AD trade was 100% worth it...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
its actually false..
he a bit slower but they are clogging the paint..before he gets to the paint..its 2 guys waiting...

this is why AD gets so many FT... he is ALREADY in the paint with them.. so when he turns around to score... they have to limit his interior scoring...

essentialy.. lakers are beating the the clog paint defense... this is why AD trade was 100% worth it...

They aren’t playing “Bron ball” this year. Watch the floor spacing this year compared to his last yr in Cleveland. There aren’t many driving lanes

Status
Not open for further replies.