2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
They aren’t playing “Bron ball” this year. Watch the floor spacing this year compared to his last yr in Cleveland. There aren’t many driving lanes
funny enough.. AD plays bron ball.. when LBJ sits.. they surround him with shooters....and its fukking lethal (no lethal shooter)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
funny enough.. AD plays bron ball.. when LBJ sits.. they surround him with shooters....and its fukking lethal (no lethal shooter)
Always said what Bron needed was a post up player to help him. We know what his style does to wing players outside of great individual ones

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Some of those defensive possessions were crazy with all the switches they were doing. Avery Bradley is playing exactly like I hoped he would. Lakers actually have solid perimeter defense while also finally having the great interior defense. My favorite thing about Dwight so far is the little things that he's bringing with the pick setting, positioning on defense, knowing when to show versus fall back in pick and roll defense and of course overall effort. He's getting to balls that McGee for some reason can't. I'd still like to keep McGee as a backup big as he make sa great roll man for Lebron and even AD.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Players don't get along in the same locker room everyday b. I get that his corniness can rub others the wrong way but he produces on the court.

He didn’t know when to be serious and when to be a clown. Joking around during practice or games or film sessions is beyond corniness it’s just not professional. But it looks like he’s grown up finally definitely a steal for us

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But the young core!! :damn:
its actually false..
he a bit slower but they are clogging the paint..before he gets to the paint..its 2 guys waiting...

this is why AD gets so many FT... he is ALREADY in the paint with them.. so when he turns around to score... they have to limit his interior scoring...

essentialy.. lakers are beating the the clog paint defense... this is why AD trade was 100% worth it...

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B b b but let’s keep the young core :mjlol:

Some of Yall wanted to keep Lonzo and Brandon Ingram :russ:
Too soon for this type of talk. As is , Brandon Ingram has outplayed AD so far this season...but what matters is the end result. Long term vs short term. If we fail to win a chip in the next two years the trade would not have aged well. Especially considering the trajectory Ingram and ball are on. :unimpressed:

As is this team is not equipped to beat the clippers in any fashion

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Too soon for this type of talk. As is , Brandon Ingram has outplayed AD so far this season...but what matters is the end result. Long term vs short term. If we fail to win a chip in the next two years the trade would not have aged well. Especially considering the trajectory Ingram and ball are on. :unimpressed:

:dahell:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Small is an understatement
Right but most people that were rushing to get him out of town didnt realize he was capable of this. The same mfers that would take kuz over him...hell I would've thrown in kuz and an extra first if it meant we could keep BI. We would easily be the best team in the league if we sapped Ingram for kuz

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Right but most people that were rushing to get him out of town didnt realize he was capable of this. The same mfers that would take kuz over him...hell I would've thrown in kuz and an extra first if it meant we could keep BI. We would win easily be the best team in the league if we sapped Ingram for kuz

Why haven’t New Orleans won a game

Status
Not open for further replies.