2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Chris Martin Palmer @ChrisPalmerNBA

Brandon Ingram: 27.3 pts, 9.3 rebs, 4.3 asts, 1.7 blks, 52% FG, 52% 3FG
Anthony Davis: 25 pts, 10.3 rebs, 3.3 asts, 3.3 blks, 43% FG, 33% 3FG

KUZMA has a big target on him to produce with all the talking he did over the summer
Mannnnnnn

Ingram would be perfect on this squad (wouldn't need to score that much, just be efficient and play defense)

Kuz :lupe:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I keep saying he the key right there

as of right now the team starts off slow because they going by the numbers with the offense and defense

they winning on talent

when they mesh its gonna be a problem

they seem to be ok around the 3rd quarter

wait until the all star break

Bradley making life hell for point Guards right now ....that the same guy that gave kyrie issues a game or so ago ja morant

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Knew D12 would be a steal.

nikkaz forgot he put up 17 and 13 with the Hornets the season before last. He was the one who showed out and balled and played with the most heart during that playoff run with the Rockets where Har_en chose to clam up.

I don't give a shyt about his off court fukkery. Half of these nba nikkaz doin just as much or worse. As long as he ain't flying high school broads out to his spot in Manhattan Beach no mo, I'm good.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Yaw think LeBron:mjcry: on the inside? I can't recall him getting mvp chants like that, just whimpers.
Far from it. Why would LeBron be mad when he said he was going to take a back seat to Anthony Davis. Plus, LeBron ain't trying to be singlehandedly carrying teams like that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.