2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs if you honestly think Grizzlies are giving us Iggy after this game, I have a bridge to sell y’all :mjcry:

they’re either going to trade him to another team or hold him hostage. They gain nothing by buying him out

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The only players I would advocate cutting is either Rondo or McGee and those dudes would never be cut.

Would be foolish to cut anyone that could shoot even if they are underperforming right now.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Friendly reminder that Stephen Curry was pouting and giving an attitude in the closing seconds leading up to his THIRD RING because he knew KD secured FMVP. AD goes for 40/20 and Bron Bron all smiles. How great is our king? :wow:

He sabotaged Wade trying to get his second FMVP :gucci:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

That's gotta be one of the dumbest narratives I have ever heard. You must be trolling because someone would have to be low-grade retarded to believe something that stupid.

"I've never won a title and it's the biggest knock on my career, we're only 3 games into the series and if I ball out I could still win Finals MVP, if we lose now I will be the most mocked player in the league and everyone will hate on me and call me a choker and a loser, but I'm going to purposely lose the series so that my best friend in the league doesn't win an MVP."

You have to some weird shyt going on in your head to believe a narrative that dumb. You know why no one says that Kobe tanked the 2004 Finals so Shaq wouldn't win his 4th MVP? Because there was no one nearly as dumb as LeBron haters around to say it.

This has to be the only fanbase in history that would have "fans" who would make up shyt that stupid about their own star player.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
In 2011 LeBron had not yet won a ring and that was the first year of the Heatles...it was title or get clowned for ages. LMFAO @ you weirdos thinking he intentionally chose to play bad and miss out on his first ring EVER. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The only players I would advocate cutting is either Rondo or McGee and those dudes would never be cut.

Would be foolish to cut anyone that could shoot even if they are underperforming right now.
You can't cut McGee. Then you'd be left with Dwight as your only center. That's too risky.

I think Rondo is an important asset but you can cut him if you're gonna get Collison, unless he's contributing a lot in the locker room as a team leader or some shyt that we don't know about. I think you could also trade Caruso or Horton-Tucker for a forward who can shoot and then go ahead and cut Dudley.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
full

:laff:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That's gotta be one of the dumbest narratives I have ever heard. You must be trolling because someone would have to be low-grade retarded to believe something that stupid.

"I've never won a title and it's the biggest knock on my career, we're only 3 games into the series and if I ball out I could still win Finals MVP, if we lose now I will be the most mocked player in the league and everyone will hate on me and call me a choker and a loser, but I'm going to purposely lose the series so that my best friend in the league doesn't win an MVP."

You have to some weird shyt going on in your head to believe a narrative that dumb. You know why no one says that Kobe tanked the 2004 Finals so Shaq wouldn't win his 4th MVP? Because there was no one nearly as dumb as LeBron haters around to say it.

This has to be the only fanbase in history that would have "fans" who would make up shyt that stupid about their own star player.

Look at this clown ignoring the awful post I quoted, LeMAGA's intellectual dishonesty never ceases to amaze :mjlol:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
In 2011 LeBron had not yet won a ring and that was the first year of the Heatles...it was title or get clowned for ages. LMFAO @ you weirdos thinking he intentionally chose to play bad and miss out on his first ring EVER. :mjlol:

Yet your claim Steph was pouting about KD winning FMVP is based on facts? :dwillhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.