2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
He was 0-20 before last game:mjtf:don't let this little 4 shot streak against G-league squad of Grizzlies fool you
I thought he was solid last game too and his passing this game was impressive even before he started hitting shots.

His shots will fall, dude is streaky but he still has skills that are pretty valuable for this team. He's like a poor man's Danny Green.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Kobe won multiple titles with Gasol/Bynum......I think Lebron with do the same with AD/Howard.

LA winning a Championship will be Dwight Howard's redemption. I'm so happy for this man. All we need to do now is get Kuzma back, sign Collison, and add a wing defender/shooter.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Kobe won multiple titles with Gasol/Bynum......I think Lebron with do the same with AD/Howard.

LA winning a Championship will be Dwight Howard's redemption. I'm so happy for this man. All we need to do now is get Kuzma back, sign Collison, and add a wing defender/shooter.
We would have to cut somebody. Who would you cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.