2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Friendly reminder that Stephen Curry was pouting and giving an attitude in the closing seconds leading up to his THIRD RING because he knew KD secured FMVP. AD goes for 40/20 and Bron Bron all smiles. How great is our king? :wow:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even as a homeless climate refugee, bron still putting up numbers :wow:

AD did his thing as well

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right decision would be Boogie/McGee/Cook/KCP one or two of them..but in reality it will be Caruso or Troy Daniels
Eh, I sort of want to keep team chemistry up. I willing to wait and see if Kuzma has improved defensively against wings. Hell, I want to see how Rondo plays with AD, Dwight, and bonafide shooters. Cutting guys like Daniels or Caruso who wanted to be on the team from the start for Collison to ring chase just looks bad. Breh should of jumped on board during the off season when I'm sure Pelinka reached out to him. Pelinka might have to make a tough decision to keep him off the Clippers, though.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Friendly reminder that Stephen Curry was pouting and giving an attitude in the closing seconds leading up to his THIRD RING because he knew KD secured FMVP. AD goes for 40/20 and Bron Bron all smiles. How great is our king? :wow:

The same king who cheated Wade of his 2nd finals mvp :wow:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Defense gave up just 75 points since 9:14 in...1st Qrt.
Whether it was Vogel's decision or not he's got Hollins and Kidd on his bench. As @CantStop said before...Luke had his coke buddies :russ:
Phil Handy too. I’ll forever hate Luke. Dude had no care at all. This dumbass brought that dweeb mermuys with him to Sac.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Man there is a lot of pressure on Kuz though...

Can't fukk up the defensive chemistry and must be that big time scorer off the bench (last 3 games would have been blow outs early if there was another scorer. Since Bron is in coast mode offensively the 1st halves of these games)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kobe won multiple titles with Gasol/Bynum......I think Lebron with do the same with AD/Howard.

LA winning a Championship will be Dwight Howard's redemption. I'm so happy for this man. All we need to do now is get Kuzma back, sign Collison, and add a wing defender/shooter.
Right decision would be Boogie/McGee/Cook/KCP one or two of them..but in reality it will be Caruso or Troy Daniels
If you can get Iggy I'd cut Dudley before any of them other guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.