2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Thotma been quiet on social media....maybe he’s finally realizing he’s a bum

I get the feeling after ASW shyt gon be more business like. Tippin on 4 Vogues prolly gon shorten the rotation and solidify the closing lineup.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thotma been quiet on social media....maybe he’s finally realizing he’s a bum
Wrote checks his ass ain't cashing. If you wanna attention whore and be Hollywood you better back it up with your play.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No MPJ
No Barton

Great Laker win however

I heard you bytch boys got blown the fukk out the other day. Good effort tho....
BQBjbzQ.png

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Good win last night Laker fans :wow:

Do y'all load management LeBron when y'all get to 55/56 wins :jbhmm:....I ask this cause y'all are like 15 games away and it's looking like y'all will have that before the end of March ?

I'd want homecourt.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Good win last night Laker fans :wow:

Do y'all load management LeBron when y'all get to 55/56 wins :jbhmm:....I ask this cause y'all are like 15 games away and it's looking like y'all will have that before the end of March ?

Yes we will...and thank you for you concerns

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
We got a glimpse of playoff Bron tonight

The kind of heart he played with? fukkin year 17 and he's divin for fukkin loose balls?

Yeah I loved the aggressiveness Lebron played with. I think it was a case of knowing he has a week break coming up so he afford to go all out without having to save his legs for a game in 2 or 3 days.

They're gonna have to stop playing Kuz with Rondo at all costs and hope he can reboot his game. His off ball game has completely disappeared, just standing around the perimeter now
Rondo kills their offensive flow. His minutes need to be cut and Caruso needs to be the primary ball handler on the second unit. He's not a natural playmaker or anything but they could adapt the offense a bit to just involve more movement which is one of Kuzma's best attributes.

It really cannot be understated how bad Rondo has been this season.

Even during his good games I hate the way he plays because it involves him scoring instead of setting others up which is supposed to be his purpose with the second unit. But defenses don't respect him and let him have free reign to score since he's so inconsistent in that regard so it kills chances for others to get open with him on the floor. Plus he insists on breaking plays and just dribbling the ball out to attack one on one which fukks up everybody else's rhythm in the offense.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Yeah I loved the aggressiveness Lebron played with. I think it was a case of knowing he has a week break coming up so he afford to go all out without having to save his legs for a game in 2 or 3 days.

Even during his good games I hate the way he plays because it involves him scoring instead of setting others up which is supposed to be his purpose with the second unit. But defenses don't respect him and let him have free reign to score since he's so inconsistent in that regard so it kills chances for others to get open with him on the floor. Plus he insists on breaking plays and just dribbling the ball out to attack one on one which fukks up everybody else's rhythm in the offense.

I'm telling bruhs his good game last week was a got damn curse, now we got Cacs talking about Playoff Rondo :mjtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.