2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'd want homecourt.
Yeah I want them going hard now and then building up a big enough lead to be able to give away a game or two here or there if it means more rest. That's why tonight's win was huge. Gives them more distance against what was the second best record in the west and gives the Lakers the tie breaker in case they end up tied record wise.

The thing that pisses me off about Kuz is him showing no fight. That's what a lot of us loved about him was the confidence he carried hisself with and showing he wouldn't back down even when playing with Bron. That shyt is gone now. He might be one of those players who plays much better and with a better rhythm with a lot more minutes but at the same time he ain't earning that shyt at all with the way he's playing. Just no fight in him really.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Clippers Celtics tonight :mjlol:

I hate the Celtics so much it makes my dikk hard but I guess because of the standings...nah fukk it :unimpressed:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we please add my boy JR Smith to this team this will add scoring and space the floor for Lebron.

Also in that 3-1 comeback vs the warriors he carried Lebron and Love in game 6 when they went down 12 in the 3rd quarter. He dog that has real fight in him I feel like that bad time out call made people see him in bad light. I think he deserves another shot to redeem himself.

Daps
Can we please add my boy JR Smith to this team this will add scoring and space the floor for Lebron.

Also in that 3-1 comeback vs the warriors he carried Lebron and Love in game 6 when they went down 12 in the 3rd quarter. He dog that has real fight in him I feel like that bad time out call made people see him in bad light. I think he deserves another shot to redeem himself.

Him or Dion waiters would be a great addition ...

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

These Cacs don't know shyt, that worked last night because Joker's mobility on D is :flabbynsick: and the Nuggets don't have a body to put on Bron.

Against a team with length and mobility that's a recipe for disaster, we don't have the outside shooting to sustain it. AD in the Bosh/Love role ain't it

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
yeah only thing about last nights win was AD on that spot up shyt the whole OT. Is that really gonna work in the playoffs

No chance, AD need to be putting in work at all three levels. Low Post/High Post/ Perimeter. Clips, Bucks and even Jazz have better athletes to throw at us.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
These Cacs don't know shyt, that worked last night because Joker's mobility on D is :flabbynsick: and the Nuggets don't have a body to put on Bron.

Against a team with length and mobility that's a recipe for disaster, we don't have the outside shooting to sustain it. AD in the Bosh/Love role ain't it
You acting like every team got a mobile big man

Right now Valanciunas is the matchup in the first round

Y’all could possibly face Jokic in the playoffs again

Y’all could possibly face Gobert

It should be an option to play like that against certain matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.