2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Colin Cowherd of all people pointed out that Rondo never passes him the ball and stunts his game.

It's plain to see, a big part of Kuz's game was his slashing and off the ball work. Zo would set him up all day, and even last year Bron was hitting him. Now of course with AD, he won't have the same opportunities. But coming in with Rondo he's pretty much a bystander for 4/5 minutes and he continues playing that way. Even when it's just him and Bron on the court.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's plain to see, a big part of Kuz's game was his slashing and off the ball work. Zo would set him up all day, and even last year Bron was hitting him. Now of course with AD, he won't have the same opportunities. But coming in with Rondo he's pretty much a bystander for 4/5 minutes and he continues playing that way. Even when it's just him and Bron on the court.
Rondo kills their offensive flow. His minutes need to be cut and Caruso needs to be the primary ball handler on the second unit. He's not a natural playmaker or anything but they could adapt the offense a bit to just involve more movement which is one of Kuzma's best attributes.

It really cannot be understated how bad Rondo has been this season.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Dawg Kuzma is some shyt! :snoop: I’m tired of this nikka and his blonde haircut wasting space out there on the floor! He’s are weakest link and we are better off just leaving him where he belongs........The BENCH!!!:pacspit:

I’m tryna see winning basketball, not Amber Rose lookalikes. I’ll watch love and hip hop if I want to see a no good hollywood slut get they shine on without having done shyt. :shaq2:

Status
Not open for further replies.