2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Anyone concerned teams Kuz should be closing the game against....he isnt?

Woul have thought teams like Denver would have been automatic back in Oct.
He might be done, he has had enough time and he has regressed. Even though he was overrated by many in the past, he was never this bad as he is right now. He will be moved in the summer imo

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He might be done, he has had enough time and he has regressed. Even though he was overrated by many in the past, he was never this bad as he is right now. He will be moved in the summer imo
I hope he's just going through a rut.

Cause I think you still need Kuz contributing a high level to get a chip. You need that 3rd scorer...

Unless Bron/AD are on some Kobe/Shaq type dominance or to a lesser degree Bron/Kyrie.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Anyone concerned teams Kuz should be closing the game against....he isnt?

Woul have thought teams like Denver would have been automatic back in Oct.
Doesn't seem like a guy that can play in the playoffs to me. Too easy to attack on defense and not consistent enough on offense.

I mean he did look great against the Clippers on Christmas but the guy is too inconsistent for the team to continue waiting around for him and frankly there are better closing options on the bench.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps

Cause I think you still need Kuz contributing a high level to get a chip. You need that 3rd scorer...

Unless Bron/AD are on some Kobe/Shaq type dominance or to a lesser degree Bron/Kyrie.
If they give you 30-28 each, Kuz thot ass might as well stay on that bench

I have faith in Bron in the playoffs..we’ve seen him so many times dominate

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

I dont expect him to get out of this, he has been consistently bad since last years trade deadline..I just think it's too much pressure for him. Something that he shaded (Hart/Ball/Ingram) about ironically. He needs a trade to a city where he can fully focus on basketball and just work on his game. Clarkson comparisons might be made as jokes but a lot of truth to it. Clarkson had a good rookie year then started regressing because "hollywood", then in Cleveland and now Utah he finally just got to work on his game and he has been one of the best bench players this season.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If they give you 30-28 each, Kuz thot ass might as well stay on that bench

I have faith in Bron in the playoffs..we’ve seen him so many times dominate
Oh I have no doubts about playoff LeBron. Although he really needs to get that FT thing figured out. It opens up his game so much more if he's knocking down Fts.

I mean look at the emergence of KCP? I'm not going to give up on Kuz....yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.