2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
You acting like every team got a mobile big man

Right now Valanciunas is the matchup in the first round

Y’all could possibly face Jokic in the playoffs again

Y’all could possibly face Gobert

It should be an option to play like that against certain matchups

I'm not worried about the first round or the Nuggets bruh, and of course it's nice to have different styles of play to mix it up. Especially when AD is off the floor. But going to this heavily will not be "flames" like the tweet says. That Miami team probably had 3 better shooters then anyone on our squad

I'm looking for some Bron/AD pick and roll action

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You acting like every team got a mobile big man

Right now Valanciunas is the matchup in the first round

Y’all could possibly face Jokic in the playoffs again

Y’all could possibly face Gobert

It should be an option to play like that against certain matchups
And leave it at that. LeBron is 35. Vogel would be stupid to play every game like this.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
yeah only thing about last nights win was AD on that spot up shyt the whole OT. Is that really gonna work in the playoffs
It worked cause he was making his threes but I definitely don't see him shooting that efficiently in the future

I also don't think Lebron should be monopolizing the ball in crunch time like that in the future but it worked this game :yeshrug:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
So 41-12. After the all-star break we'll have the eighth easiest schedule with a brutal stretch early next month

We'll have the

Sixers on the 3rd
Bucks on the 6th
Clippers on the 8th
Rockets on the 12th
Nuggets on the 15th
Jazz on the 16th
Jazz on the 18th

If we can go at least .500 on these games we'll sow up the 1st seed

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So 41-12. After the all-star break we'll have the eighth hardest schedule with a brutal stretch early next month

We'll have the

Sixers on the 3rd
Bucks on the 6th
Clippers on the 8th
Rockets on the 12th
Nuggets on the 15th
Jazz on the 16th
Jazz on the 18th

If we can go at least .500 on these games we'll sow up the 1st seed

I dunno why brehs but I’m starting to get the feeling this team is trying to save itself for the postseason. I’m starting to think we shouldn’t read too much into the fukkery, Thotma aside, and just hope the team stays healthy for the postseason run.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I dunno why brehs but I’m starting to get the feeling this team is trying to save itself for the postseason. I’m starting to think we shouldn’t read too much into the fukkery, Thotma aside, and just hope the team stays healthy for the postseason run.
Yup. That's what I was getting at by saying Lebron was more aggressive last night due to having a full week off. That makes me hopeful he has that extra gear that he's been holding off on since the Lakers have such a big cushion in the western standings.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Obviously backfired last year.

However, historically Bron picks it up to another level post all star break. Now the counter is he played harder from Nov-Dec then he did usually...so we'll see.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Obviously backfired last year.

However, historically Bron picks it up to another level post all star break. Now the counter is he played harder from Nov-Dec then he did usually...so we'll see.

Could end up being a reverse action. As long as we keep up our pace then we should be able to get that #1 seed as well as get Bron more rest later into the season prior to the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.