2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karume

All Star
Daps
IMO the problem was that they didn't stay big. The lineups with AD at the 5 were the ones getting killed. Vogel tried to match what the Rockets were doing instead of playing to the Lakers strengths. Lakers should be playing bully ball. Dwight had 5 points in 4 minutes and didn't see the floor again when he's probably the best player on the roster at bullying smaller opponents.
I whole heartedly support bully ball

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
THE PROBLEM WIT AD IS THAT HE’S A FOLLOWER ALA PAU, NOT A TRUE LEADER ..... HE NEEDS SOME1 TO LEAD HIM PROPERLY, BECAUSE HE CLEARLY CANT CHANNEL ALL THAT TALENT INTO SUCCESS ON HIS OWN.

IM DOIN WHAT U SAID N HOLDIN OUT HOPE FOR PLAYOFFS MAYN.

Im gonna do the same as well. I’ve seen championship teams have ups and downs so this isn’t something strange. It’s the dog days of the season. I want to see how this team acts in the playoffs. If it’s the same shyt then yeah I’ll just wait for the other shoe to drop. :ehh:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Im gonna do the same as well. I’ve seen championship teams have ups and downs so this isn’t something strange. It’s the dog days of the season. I want to see how this team acts in the playoffs. If it’s the same shyt then yeah I’ll just wait for the other shoe to drop. :ehh:
True...

It really makes me sick that they lost at home to the Rockets but yeah the playoffs is when AD is gonna have to dominate. He has to dominate the Clippers. That’s the only way the Lakers beat them.

AD falls down all the time and gets flung around I need him to be stronger physically

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Those 00-02 and 08-10 lakers would lost games to shytty teams but when it came to statement games they would win. This team dances and jumps around vs shytty teams but when its big games they shrink. Dont see the championship material in this squad tbh

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Those 00-02 and 08-10 lakers would lost games to shytty teams but when it came to statement games they would win. This team dances and jumps around vs shytty teams but when its big games they shrink. Dont see the championship material in this squad tbh

Its up to them to find it. The pressure is going to be even more intense in light of Kobe’s death. Failure is not an option. But these are bad habits being formed for a team that hasn’t won shyt that’s an issue to me. But fukk it, we’ll see. They can fukk around all they want but come playoff time shyt is real and they better get real with it.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Don't Lebron's teams usually drop off right before the all-star break. I think this team is just mentally dead and need that week off big time to get that hunger back.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Great quote

:duck: on the "I'm never one to talk fantasy basketball (see AD, see Dame, see we need a playmaker)" but this is the right attitude to have.
Yup that's what Lebron is supposed to say. Don't talk about how your team needs to upgrade. It does no good saying that to the media as it just means you don't have faith in your teammates and can fukk up the locker room. If you want him just let it be known behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.