2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
MY UNCLE WAS AT THE GAME SITTING BEHIND THE LAKER BENCH.

HE SAYS LEBRON GOT A FAN KICKED OUT FOR SCREAMIN "YOU SUCK" TO HIM DURIN THE 4TH.

BRON SHOUTED BACK TO THE FAN "WHAT THE fukk YOUR FAT ASS KNOW ABOUT THIS GAME?" AND THEN POINTED HIM OUT TO SECURITY.

I DUNO WHY THIS MAN IS BUILT LIKE THIS, BUT ITS MAKIN ME MAD......WE KNOW A CERTAIN SOMEONE WOULD BE WAY TOO FOCUSED ON THE GAME TO EVEN BE WORRIED BOUT WTF IS GOIN ON IN THE STANDS. ITS THE LITTLE THINGS LIKE THIS THAT CAUSES US TO LOSE FOLKS....THE GAME WITHIN THE GAME. THE LACK OF FOCUS. FUCCIN WHACK.

Good for Lebron for kicking your fat ass uncle out :wow:

Last edited:

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll never trust a LeBron led team he remind me of when Brett farve went to the Vikings he hyped nikkas up just to throw that pick in the end

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll never trust a LeBron led team he remind me of when Brett farve went to the Vikings he hyped nikkas up just to throw that pick in the end
giphy.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yeah this would make sense if he never won a title before but he won 3x so this shyt you typed is stupid as hell

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bron is trying to get AD to take over in the 4th

so far it is failing

I think this is why the team loses against contenders. Bron is trying to prep AD to be the no 1 option for the playoffs

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron is trying to get AD to take over in the 4th

so far it is failing

I think this is why the team loses against contenders. Bron is trying to prep AD to be the no 1 option for the playoffs
bron needs to be more aggressive his damn self. AD has led a team in the playoffs before, shyt he pretty swept Portland by his damn self, but that was out of necessity.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I'll as this multi part question here since @Sccit wants to prevent serious conversation in the discord.

For those who watched the game, was lebrons apparent dependence on the 3 ball towards the end of the game more a function of a) lack of energy, b) how he was being defended, c) incorrect reaction to how he was defended. Also were the threes taken open or contested?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
AD and Bron turn into shooters every close game and it’s always a loss.

AD needs to man up
He's really reminding me of a more talented Pau right now and that scares the hell out of me. He has those games with huge numbers where you barely notice him offensively. Hesitant as hell once he gets the ball in the post. Settles for long jump shots too often.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don’t understand why y’all giving Bron shyt. We know he older and can’t be on that same shyt he’s been on in the past. Sure, he could pick it up, I would prefer he don’t take dumb threes or pass it out to terrible shooters like Rondo, but I don’t mind him trying to save it for the playoffs. AD is 26 years old and fakin like he want to be the man in the league. Da fukk is his excuse? The tallest player on the floor was Kobe’s height. fukk kinda shyt is that? :wtf: :dahell: :francis:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'll as this multi part question here since @Sccit wants to prevent serious conversation in the discord.

For those who watched the game, was lebrons apparent dependence on the 3 ball towards the end of the game more a function of a) lack of energy, b) how he was being defended, c) incorrect reaction to how he was defended. Also were the threes taken open or contested?

DONT DO THAT FAM

SOMEONE ACTUALLY REACHED OUT TO ME OUTSIDE THAT DISCORD AND ASKED WHY U ALWAYS GET CONFRONTATIONAL WHEN LEBRONS CALLED OUT.....

I DUNO IF U TRYNA HAVE A SERIOUS CONVO IN THERE, BUT WATCH THE GAMES. THE ANSWER IS C FOR THE MOST PART.. HE WAS SETTLING, AND YEA, A LOT OF THEM WERE WIDE OPEN, BUT DIDNT COME WITHIN THE FLOW OF THE GAME.

I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION IN THE DISCORD TOO BTW.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
AD should be playing 5 vs a team like this, whats the excuse not to play it?? McGee can't stay on the floor with this lineup. AD needs to man up!
IMO the problem was that they didn't stay big. The lineups with AD at the 5 were the ones getting killed. Vogel tried to match what the Rockets were doing instead of playing to the Lakers strengths. Lakers should be playing bully ball. Dwight had 5 points in 4 minutes and didn't see the floor again when he's probably the best player on the roster at bullying smaller opponents.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I don’t understand why y’all giving Bron shyt. We know he older and can’t be on that same shyt he’s been on in the past. Sure, he could pick it up, I would prefer he don’t take dumb threes or pass it out to terrible shooters like Rondo, but I don’t mind him trying to save it for the playoffs. AD is 26 years old and fakin like he want to be the man in the league. Da fukk is his excuse? The tallest player on the floor was Kobe’s height. fukk kinda shyt is that? :wtf: :dahell: :francis:

THE PROBLEM WIT AD IS THAT HE’S A FOLLOWER ALA PAU, NOT A TRUE LEADER ..... HE NEEDS SOME1 TO LEAD HIM PROPERLY, BECAUSE HE CLEARLY CANT CHANNEL ALL THAT TALENT INTO SUCCESS ON HIS OWN.

IM DOIN WHAT U SAID N HOLDIN OUT HOPE FOR PLAYOFFS MAYN.

Status
Not open for further replies.