2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
We haven’t beating any top tier teams this season. We are not the real 1 seed. We needed a trade and it feels like the league or the other owners don’t want to do business with us. I don’t see us wining it this year with this team

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
MY UNCLE WAS AT THE GAME SITTING BEHIND THE LAKER BENCH.

HE SAYS LEBRON GOT A FAN KICKED OUT FOR SCREAMIN "YOU SUCK" TO HIM DURIN THE 4TH.

BRON SHOUTED BACK TO THE FAN "WHAT THE fukk YOUR FAT ASS KNOW ABOUT THIS GAME?" AND THEN POINTED HIM OUT TO SECURITY.

I DUNO WHY THIS MAN IS BUILT LIKE THIS, BUT ITS MAKIN ME MAD......WE KNOW A CERTAIN SOMEONE WOULD BE WAY TOO FOCUSED ON THE GAME TO EVEN BE WORRIED BOUT WTF IS GOIN ON IN THE STANDS. ITS THE LITTLE THINGS LIKE THIS THAT CAUSES US TO LOSE FOLKS....THE GAME WITHIN THE GAME. THE LACK OF FOCUS. FUCCIN WHACK.

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
MY UNCLE WAS AT THE GAME SITTING BEHIND THE LAKER BENCH.

HE SAYS LEBRON GOT A FAN KICKED OUT FOR SCREAMIN "YOU SUCK" TO HIM DURIN THE 4TH.

BRON SHOUTED BACK TO THE FAN "WHAT THE fukk YOUR FAT ASS KNOW ABOUT THIS GAME?" AND THEN POINTED HIM OUT TO SECURITY.

I DUNO WHY THIS MAN IS BUILT LIKE THIS, BUT ITS MAKIN ME MAD......WE KNOW A CERTAIN SOMEONE WOULD BE WAY TOO FOCUSED ON THE GAME TO EVEN BE WORRIED BOUT WTF IS GOIN ON IN THE STANDS. ITS THE LITTLE THINGS LIKE THIS THAT CAUSES US TO LOSE FOLKS....THE GAME WITHIN THE GAME. THE LACK OF FOCUS. FUCCIN WHACK.

Was it you that got kicked out :mjlol: :umad:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Plus let’s keep it a bean brehs. Kobe’s passing don’t guarantee shyt for us. We ain’t win when Dr. Buss or when Chick died neither. The Chick loss was especially bad since that was our chance at a four peat and the team debuted the Sunday Whites in his honor.

With the way these clowns playing it wouldn’t surprise me to see them take a boneheaded L and be crying on the bench like what the spurs did to us. I’ll be more engaged when these clowns get right, otherwise fukk em let em be jokers. I seen hella championships anyway.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We haven’t beating any top tier teams this season. We are not the real 1 seed. We needed a trade and it feels like the league or the other owners don’t want to do business with us. I don’t see us wining it this year with this team
I read the lakers had several trade in the table. They just involved kuzma. Your front office overvalue Kuzma.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

:scust:

Lakers keep saying they encouraging him to take more 3s and all that does is take him away from the basket. You have to reach the perfect balance for taking 3s

AD does not look like he’s a strong guy physically either :francis:

He looks like he can be pushed around

I didn’t watch the game last night but I woke up disgusted :hhh:

How the fukk you lose to these bums at home

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.