2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Public Service Announcement

if you feel like I've been picking on you please PM me and let me know. I was recently informed that someone felt that I was bullying them. They felt more comfortable going to someone else rather than speaking to me. It is not my intent to create a hostile posting environment. I humbly request that I be informed if I am being intimidating. Thank you.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
IMO the problem was that they didn't stay big. The lineups with AD at the 5 were the ones getting killed. Vogel tried to match what the Rockets were doing instead of playing to the Lakers strengths. Lakers should be playing bully ball. Dwight had 5 points in 4 minutes and didn't see the floor again when he's probably the best player on the roster at bullying smaller opponents.
This is it once the lakers went smaller the edge goes to the rockets. The rebound advantage is gone. He'll javale was getting free lobs easy from ad. With no rim protector Russ is just barreling to the rim. Even at 35 guys still don't attack Bron as much as you think they would but green bradley and Caruso look like traffic cones cause players just go around an with ease. No reason for dwight to be nailed to the bench the ad dwight combo plays to well together not to play it.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

if you feel like I've been picking on you please PM me and let me know. I was recently informed that someone felt that I was bullying them. They felt more comfortable going to someone else rather than speaking to me. It is not my intent to create a hostile posting environment. I humbly request that I be informed if I am being intimidating. Thank you.

Can you use your bully powers to get Rondo and Kuz to step up their games.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Its up to them to find it. The pressure is going to be even more intense in light of Kobe’s death. Failure is not an option. But these are bad habits being formed for a team that hasn’t won shyt that’s an issue to me. But fukk it, we’ll see. They can fukk around all they want but come playoff time shyt is real and they better get real with it.
Breh, that’s a lot to put on any team.

If the Lakers don’t win, I hope Lakers fans aren’t attacking the team because they didn’t “win for Kobe”.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Breh if someone think you bullying them, they don't need to be in this thread :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

LMAO

JUST KEEP IT IN THE CHAT DUDE

IM PRETTY SURE NO ONE THOUGHT YOU WERE BULLYING, ITS JUST THAT YOUR SARCASTIC STYLE CAN COME OFF AS COMBATIVE ..... IF THATS NOT WHAT U MEANT THEN JUS LET IT BE KNOWN BRODIE. NO HARM NO FOUL.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.