2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy_Dunlap

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO the problem was that they didn't stay big. The lineups with AD at the 5 were the ones getting killed. Vogel tried to match what the Rockets were doing instead of playing to the Lakers strengths. Lakers should be playing bully ball. Dwight had 5 points in 4 minutes and didn't see the floor again when he's probably the best player on the roster at bullying smaller opponents.
Yea they should’ve stuck with the big lineup and forced them to matchup by bringing in Tyson Chandler, instead of trying to matchup with Houston. Once I seen them sub Dwight out, I knew they were in trouble. He usually plays the whole second quarter. Exact same thing happened in the Philly game.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Yea they should’ve stuck with the big lineup and forced them to matchup by bringing in Tyson Chandler, instead of trying to matchup with Houston. Once I seen them sub Dwight out, I knew they were in trouble. He usually plays the whole second quarter. Exact same thing happened in the Philly game.

Vogel took Dwight out because he was getting cooked on defense and not even contesting Russ' midrange jumpers on the switch.

IMO McGee played a lot better on defense and to start the second half the Lakers were running good offense utilizing their size. Problem was Vogel took him out, and Rondo was forcing some terrible shots and entry passes.

Then in the 4th there were too many jacked up 3s.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Breh, that’s a lot to put on any team.

If the Lakers don’t win, I hope Lakers fans aren’t attacking the team because they didn’t “win for Kobe”.

Agreed, it’s a huge burden to any team. And at this point, I don’t even think it’s fair to blame Bron for not being Kobe. We of all people should know full well that he never was Kobe.

It’s not the end of the world if we don’t win. It would be a huge disappointment, but at the end of the day there are gonna be other teams that got something to say about it. A lot of teams don’t give a fukk how we feeling. If we win, we earned that. If we don’t, it’s on them. It’s as simple as that.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
We are a soft team. Mentally and physicall soft and its as simple as that. We dont like getting hit in the mouth, when we do we fold. Imagine kobe or pau/odom or shaq vs that front line.
This is what it comes down to. When you play the Lakers you think "damn, that's a good team" but they don't make teams feel uncomfortable. It's not like they're thinking "I gotta deal with -- all night" They play slow and shoot threes. They need either AD or Bron to go on a 3-4 game 40pt streak. They might need a couple of flagrant fouls too.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
We have no goons, look at most championship teams they got that one guy.

clips got Beverly and now Morris..who do we have? Jared Dudley :mjlol:....:mjcry:

AND WE DONT HAVE SOME1 WE CAN GIVE THE BALL IN THE CLUTCH THATLL GO GET US A BUCKET WHEN NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.