2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Let it go breh. It ain’t worth it. I’m taking a break from this team for awhile. We were use to a certain mindset for 20 years then we were organically rebuilding and this happened. Imma just stay away until March and see how
It goes

AT THIS POINT IT MIGHT BE THE HEALTHIEST SOLUTION..

BUT I CANT STOP WATCHIN NOW.. WIN OR LOSE, IF THE LAKERS AINT GUNA MOVE WIT THAT MENTALITY DOESNT MEAN I WONT ALONG WIT EM. IMA KEEP WATCHIN TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
HE SAID THAT THING AGAIN

“ITS OK IF BASKETBALL ISNT A PRIORITY... THATS WHY I DIDNT FEEL BAD ABOUT BOSTON”

HE CLOSED HIS INTERVIEW WITH THAT

HE LITERALLY HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHAT KOBE STOOD FOR, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE’S DOING THIS TONIGHT OF ALL NIGHTS. IM SO HEATED.
I mean i get what he was saying. He wasn’t specifically talking about this game he was talking about people’s jobs in general compared to your family.

He said he didn’t mind the game in Boston because he got to see his son play or something like that

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This might have been one of the most watched laker games in La history. People who don’t watch basketball were all around their tv watching this game and celebrating Kobe. Unfortunate this team couldn’t live up to the moment
I could understand it. They are ready physically but not mentally. You have to understand man, Kobe been around the team this year a few times. So it’s understandable that they lost. It’ll get better.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah, lately we’ve been gettin a little worried about the recent losing. But I can definitely understand last night. Like I said, I barely felt like watching because I feel so drained from all this shyt. I can’t even begin to imagine how the team and people that really knew him are feeling right now.

Let’s just hope they find their way quickly.

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
From the last 2 games ive seen, these dudes have too many unnecessary TOs on shytty passing. :scust:
Yeah man the TO’s are the real issue. Dame had 48, 10, & 9 with just 1 TO. I’ll cut them some slack b/c last night was really emotional but it’s a glaring problem that will bite them in the ass if not fixed soon.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I mean i get what he was saying. He wasn’t specifically talking about this game he was talking about people’s jobs in general compared to your family.

He said he didn’t mind the game in Boston because he got to see his son play or something like that

THIS IS A QUOTE FROM KOBE THEY PLAYED EARLIER IN THE NIGHT:

“I WANTED TO BE THE GREATEST BASKETBALL PLAYER THAT EVER PLAYED AND ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THAT LANE I DIDN’T HAVE TIME FOR”

WHAT LEBRON SAID IS LITERALLY THE ANTI-KOBE .. AND IT COMES AFTER HE WENT TO THE MEDIA N SAID BASKETBALL WAS SECONDARY TO HIM AFTER THE BOSTON GAME. LAST NIGHT WASNT THE NIGHT FOR THAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.