2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I’m sayin, I can’t even imagine being in Bron’s shoes. This has to be a very difficult time for him. None of us knew Kobe and we loved him like he was in our family. So for someone to grow up looking up to him like us and then go on to have a friendship with him also playing the game at a high level. And I was one of the last people he talked to? And I just was honoring him the night before?

I kinda wish we hadn’t even played yesterday but we had to play it eventually. This is truly a very difficult situation and uncharted territory for the team including Bron. I just want him to do what works best for him to cope.

Smfh, I still can’t believe I gotta talk about Kobe in past tense.
Still feels like a nightmare

I feel for the OG Kobe stans man shyt still hasn't gone back to normal

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
SOME PEOPLE

OTHERS (LIKE DAME) LET IT FUEL THEM TO BE THE BEST THEY CAN BE AT WHATEVER THEY DO AND GIVE THERE 100%

IM STILL HOLDIN OUT HOPE
Kawhi said Kobe would us to bust ass and went ahead and busted ass. The difference in mentality is evident b/w KL/Lillard/Kyrie and bron/AD

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kawhi said Kobe would us to bust ass and went ahead and busted ass. The difference in mentality is evident b/w KL/Lillard/Kyrie and bron/AD

I THINK AD IS JUST FEEDING OFF BRON TBH

HES KINDA PAUESQUE IN A WAY .. HE NEEDS SOME1 TO LEAD THE WAY FOR HIM AND HE’LL FOLLOW SUIT

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Still feels like a nightmare

I feel for the OG Kobe stans man shyt still hasn't gone back to normal

I can’t even begin to explain. Only a family member or a s/o would hurt more than this. I’m a bit better now but the moment them childhood memories start flowing I get fukked up again.

This is too many levels of fukked up.

it'll never go back to normal :mjcry:

It won’t....I feel changed forever....

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I THINK AD IS JUST FEEDING OFF BRON TBH

HES KINDA PAUESQUE IN A WAY .. HE NEEDS SOME1 TO LEAD THE WAY FOR HIM AND HE’LL FOLLOW SUIT
I dont get it breh put up 37 and 15 and was barely a presence out there. It is so weird i cant explain it contrast it to when shaq had those games the impact was felt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Lebron looks old there at this stage of his career for him to most effective I think they need to run the offense through him instead of what they are currently doing.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
LeBron was in attack mode yesterday...wasn't getting calls...shot wasn't falling but he attacked full on....the one that almost saved the game but ended killing it is Kuzma.... Dude took timely and great rebounds.....but gave the ball back so many times ..

doggy

All Star
Daps
I think Lebron was legit trying.He’s just in the late stages of his career and he was never a shooter so think he’s just not good enough. You can’t be mad at the guy. I mean the guy got Kobe tatted on his body. He just isn’t the same animal. A dog can imitate a cat but will never truly be one.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The fact people are complaining about them loosing last night is :scust:to me

What did everybody expect
The emotion of the begining alone must of had them exhausted yet alone the behind the scenes that we haven't seen

Seriously

I’m fukked up over here cuz my nikka Kobe dead I don’t give a fukk if we lost last night. I can’t even fathom what the team and organization is going through.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
People and Lakers are really mad Lebron gave a speech last night? :gucci:

Status
Not open for further replies.