2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Don’t think AD has what it takes to take over a game late in pressure situations.

Bron is too old to be the best player on a championship team. It’s not the Bron that left the Heat and went to the Cavs
If lebron is the best player on the lakers team at this point then that is a problem.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
WHY DID LEBRON HAVE TO SAY THAT IN HIS POST GAME INTERVIEW? WHY LORD WHYYYY????????

NOT TONIGHT.. ANY NIGHT BUT TONIGHT.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What did he say? I’m on call and just watched on ESPN but can’t see post game

HE SAID THAT THING AGAIN

“ITS OK IF BASKETBALL ISNT A PRIORITY... THATS WHY I DIDNT FEEL BAD ABOUT BOSTON”

HE CLOSED HIS INTERVIEW WITH THAT

HE LITERALLY HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHAT KOBE STOOD FOR, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE’S DOING THIS TONIGHT OF ALL NIGHTS. IM SO HEATED.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
HE SAID THAT THING AGAIN

“ITS OK IF BASKETBALL ISNT A PRIORITY... THATS WHY I DIDNT FEEL BAD ABOUT BOSTON”

HE CLOSED HIS INTERVIEW WITH THAT

HE LITERALLY HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHAT KOBE STOOD FOR, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE’S DOING THIS TONIGHT OF ALL NIGHTS. IM SO HEATED.
Let it go breh. It ain’t worth it. I’m taking a break from this team for awhile. We were use to a certain mindset for 20 years then we were organically rebuilding and this happened. Imma just stay away until March and see how
It goes

Status
Not open for further replies.