2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The amount of pressure on this team is going to be crazy. I thought the playoffs were already going to be bad because the team hasn't been there in years but I can't even imagine it now with the way the media's acting and Lebron putting unnecessary pressure on himself. Imagine the atmosphere if the team is down 3-2 or for a game 7? I feel for these dudes.

Last edited:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Sadly the media is about to do the same..Skip/Shannon, etc. I really hate it because tons of people watch these guys and let them influence their opinions
I really have grown to hate the media they make everything about the narrative they’re trying to paint. Of course every member of the lakers wants to win the championship but having people like Stephen A put that type of burden on them could have them have a nervous breakdown if they don’t deliver the championship.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
The amount of pressure on this team is going to be crazy. I though the playoffs were already going to be bad because the team hasn't been there in years but I can't even imagine it now with the way the media's acting and Lebron putting unnecessary pressure on himself. Imagine the atmosphere if the team is down 3-2 or for a game 7? I feel for these dudes.
Yeah bro it’s too much. I felt that shyt through the screen, Bron and the team don’t deserve none of the shyt that happens if we don’t win.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Tonights game is one of the many reasons why I've never been able to pull for LeBron.

Dear NBA, DO NOT let LeBron be the person chosen to carry on Kobe's legacy
he doesn't have IT.

I REALLY THOUGHT THIS WOULD DRIVE HIM BRO .. I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE GAME THAT WILL SHOW US WHETHER KOBE’S PASSING DROVE HIM TO BE THE BEST HIM AND GAVE HIM THAT WILL TO STOP AT NOTHING FOR LOS ANGELES.

IM HOLDING MY TONGUE. BUT THE PRESSURE BEING TOO MUCH IS THE EXCUSE WE RUNNIN WIT TONIGHT .. ALTHOUGH PRESSURE IS WHAT DROVE KOBE, WE HAVE TO REMAIN POSITIVE IN THESE DIRE TIMES.

DAME HAS THAT MAMBA MENTALITY THO, I CAN TELL HE GENUINELY LOOKED UP TO KOBE.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah bro it’s too much. I felt that shyt through the screen, Bron and the team don’t deserve none of the shyt that happens if we don’t win.
I said it when bron first posted he shouldn’t have said what he said.. too much responsibility and literally no one should have the burden to carry

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Don’t think AD has what it takes to take over a game late in pressure situations.

Bron is too old to be the best player on a championship team. It’s not the Bron that left the Heat and went to the Cavs

Status
Not open for further replies.