2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
I have always wanted to start a jersey collection, I dont usually wear em but I want to frame them. Is there a special frame for the jerseys or it works with any?
Not sure; I've never framed any. Would cover every wall in my home if I did that. :pachaha:

Im currently collecting, and framing all the retired laker jerseys. gonna hang them up when i get them all. so far, ive got

kobe 8
kobe 24
wilt 13
magic 32 (signed)
kareem 33
shaq 34
west 44 (signed)
wilkes 52

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Are you playing stupid or what? Karl Malone was tryna flirt with Vanessa and the fat CO and that deadbeat fakkit made a song where they referred to Kobe's wife as a "bytch that wasn't shooting with him in the gym"
Why would I play stupid if I asked a legit question?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
My 8 Kobe jerseys :mjcry:

DfUdTas.jpg

These two jerseys are so fire to me.. Love the allstar patch on the purple jersey

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Was supposed to stop drinking last week. Then this shyt happens, 15 minutes from my house. Oh well... :yeshrug:

I'll re-start Monday, and stay strong....in honor of Kob.
I stopped for the new year but when that news hit on Sunday, I got fukked up. I knew Mamba would be disappointed in my weakness so I got back on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.