2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Damn my case got moved up in time so I won't be in town long enough to check out the Suns game on the 10th. But I'm definitely going by Staples to see the flowers and memorial for GOAT. shyt will be hard to take in.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Damn my case got moved up in time so I won't be in town long enough to check out the Suns game on the 10th. But I'm definitely going by Staples to see the flowers and memorial for GOAT. shyt will be hard to take in.

I'd definitely recommend any Lakers bruhs who are in the area take a trip down there, it's a surreal experience. So many people just taking it all in. I'm not sure how long they're going to allow all the stuff to be there. If we being honest with all the flowers, materials and candles I can see it being a fire hazard. But for now they're letting everyone be

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Was supposed to stop drinking last week. Then this shyt happens, 15 minutes from my house. Oh well... :yeshrug:

I'll re-start Monday, and stay strong....in honor of Kob.
His death should be a reason to STOP drinking if that is your goal. That Mamba mentality...aint no excuse to not achieve your goal

Good luck in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.